Genre - Action, 3D Fighting

Developer - CyberConnect2
Publisher - Aniplex
Platform - PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC
Modes - Single-player, multiplayer
Release Date - TBA 2021

Gameplay Trailer :

Edited by NitroNeo

Dayum. Fighting mechanics look sweet! Is this based on some anime? First game of the series? 
Yup anime is demon slayer (kimetsu no yaiba).

Last year it's movie mugen train became highest grossing movie in the entire world box office with around earning of $500 million+ globally.

The anime is lit AF.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Just now, NitroNeo said:

Last year it's movie mugen train became highest grossing movie in the entire world box office with around earning of $500 million+ globally.

The anime is lit AF.

What about games? Is this the first entry?

What about games? Is this the first entry?
Yes but they couldn't ask for a better developer.

CyberConnect2 has already the best resume with like of

Naruto ultimate ninja, naruto ultimate ninja storm series, dragogonball kakarot with open world fighting and asura's wrath. .hack if you want to count rpgs in.

6 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Yes but they couldn't ask for a better developer.

CyberConnect2 has already the best resume with like of

Naruto ultimate ninja, naruto ultimate ninja storm series, dragogonball kakarot with open world fighting and asura's wrath. .hack if you want to count rpgs in.

Yeah. I hope more fighting games implement such camera angles. Makes fight sequences even more immersive. 

*from Japan.

Important caveat [emoji14] 
With no movies in cinemas due to covid that played it's part but it did gross the highest amount globally last year.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/demon-slayer-movie-box-office-global-2020-winner/

Yeah. I hope more fighting games implement such camera angles. Makes fight sequences even more immersive. 
It's a CyberConnect2 speaciality. That does come at the cost of it being cinematic and not EVO material. Though i wish they change that aspect with this one.

11 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

It's a CyberConnect2 speaciality. That does come at the cost of it being cinematic and not EVO material. Though i wish they change that aspect with this one.

I would kill for such camera angles in games like tekken and mortal kombat. 

Maybe non evo games can implement this (DoA, soul caliber, virtua fighter etc). 

I would kill for such camera angles in games like tekken and mortal kombat. 

Maybe non evo games can implement this (DoA, soul caliber, virtua fighter etc). 
DoA does a great job already. But hey if this can be implemented while still being evo level then that is what PS5 gen power will be capable of. Let's see if devs can work things out. Japanese devs collab with each other so i sincerely wish we get that level of ganeplay.

44 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

DoA does a great job already. But hey if this can be implemented while still being evo level then that is what PS5 gen power will be capable of. Let's see if devs can work things out. Japanese devs collab with each other so i sincerely wish we get that level of ganeplay.

Yeah.  We haven't seen a true current gen fighting game yet. There has to be some amount of innovation. Taking full power of the system! 

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Yeah.  We haven't seen a true current gen fighting game yet. There has to be some amount of innovation. Taking full power of the system!

PS5 gen ? If so there is the june 2021 release guilty gear strive or something, I'm no fan of ASW games but it will be a evo game

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

PS5 gen ? If so there is the june 2021 release guilty gear strive or something, I'm no fan of ASW games but it will be a evo game

Too many games are going the shell shaded street fighter way. Even the snk ones (samurai shodown and the new kof). They need to innovate. 

4 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

The anime is lit AF.

It made money as there were no other Publishers who were able to complete so many seasons for so many Anime. This could have made more money if COVID has not hit this bad.

Attack on Titan took Time, Overlord is pending with Seasion 4, Then there is Demon Slayer Season 2, Slime, Fate-Stay, One Punch Man. 

UFO Table rocks for makingt this Anime.

Overlord is so overrated. Horrendous anime i ever seen. I feel sad it is getting a season 4. The plot from season 1 and 2 are still nowhere in progression.

24 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Overlord is so overrated. Horrendous anime i ever seen. I feel sad it is getting a season 4. The plot from season 1 and 2 are still nowhere in progression.

Yaiba is about Family, a bond between Brother and Sister (even though she is a Monster). Story is about their journey, find a cure and stay together. Overlord had so many stories that they never had a linear path, then the Final battle with Horrible CGI, it was bad and fans were just disappointed. One Punch was not good as far as the story and the animation for Season 2 was concerned. I have seen the Early 60's or 60's Dororo and the one that came a few years ago. One of the best anime after a long time.

• 1 month later...