Summer Game Fest 2022

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Already added you on Xbox. Check and accept. No problem with warning hum bhi gali dete he ?

This is common sense when you talk with friends lmao ??

It does with PS5, I forgot to mute the TV while playing TF2 and heard some amazing wordflow

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I think we should focus on the bikhari conference we got yesterday. Let's unite and sh*t on Geoff, folks. 

I had rock bottom expectations but Geoff managed to find a rockier bottom underneath. 

Pretty much on par with the rest of the E3.

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

It wasnt that bad tbh. Was better than the last one.

How bad was the last one?

2 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

how about we dont sh*t on anyone and celebrate your favorite part of the conference:

https://youtu.be/QZ_wSTQtVoU

Japanese Breakfast indeed :wub:

5 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Because he is being oversmart but coming accross as an idiot.

Sony isnt forcing anyone to double dip, they are making games for their system and 3-4 years down the line making them open for pc. They have no obligation to spend millions developing IPs only to release them day 1 on other systems. 

The only reason spencer is barking is because MS has released 0 big exclusives since the launch of Series X. Also their own games were locked behind a shitty MS store up untill very recently, most of their games were not only exclusive to xbox but also to MS store when they eventually came to PC years later.

Where in article he mentioned Sony. He made general  statement. You all getting triggered like 12 yr olds lol.

Don't take PR statements seriously. I Ignore them. There is nothing wrong with late PC release. Its actually better strategy imo. I support Sony releasing games late and focusing 1st on consoles. For me consoles >>> PC always 

Edited by WhiteWolf

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Where in article he mentioned Sony. He made general  statement. You all getting triggered like 12 yr olds lol.

Don't take PR statements seriously. I Ignore them. There is nothing wrong with late PC release. Its actually better strategy imo. I support Sony releasing games late and focusing 1st on consoles. For me consoles >>> PC always 

Do you need everything spoon fed? Lol. Even a fool can inference he is taking a dig at Sony. In fact, f**k sony, he isnt in a position to take digs at anyone. Lol.

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Do you need everything spoon fed? Lol. Even a fool can inference he is taking a dig at Sony. In fact, f**k sony, he isnt in a position to take digs at anyone. Lol.

He can make whatever statements he wants, no one can stop him. Lol. Its his opinion, why you all getting triggered. Its corporate bs statement and it should be ignored. 

Only insecure little fanbabies will get trigger by his statement. 

19 hours ago, playstationdude said:

In fact, f**k sony, he isnt in a position to take digs at anyone. Lol.

Everyone who’s ever worked for the Xbox brand after Peter Moore have turned out to be A grade morons 

It’s good that the top leadership have taken things into their own hands with Satya trying to be the new face of Cloud Gaming infrastructure 

I never expected anything good to come out of Spencer & his “strategies” 

guy was literally made a scapegoat head of the failed division who took it a notch more into Abyss 

19 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

He can make whatever statements he wants, no one can stop him. Lol. Its his opinion, why you all getting triggered. Its corporate bs statement and it should be ignored. 

Only insecure little fanbabies will get trigger by his statement. 

I think you totally didn't ignore the we believe in generations statement...