E3 2021 - General Discussion and News

E3 takes place June 12-15, 2021. All digital showcase

unknown.png

ubisoft-banner.png

June 12 at 12pm PT (13/6/2021, 00:30 GMT+5:30)

IVG thread: link

Live: OFFICIAL

xbox-banner.png

June 13 at 10am PT (13/6/2021, 22:30 GMT+5:30)

pcg-banner.png

June 13 at 11am PT (13/6/2021, 23:30 GMT+5:30)

ea-2021-banner.png

July 22 at  PT ()

unknown.png

unknown.png

*Feel free to share any news or rumor related to E3 below.

*No flame-baiting or trolling.

*Game list and other stuff will be updated shortly.

*IVG live chat room: DISCORD

*Good times ahead.

LFRUmb3.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Hope Ninokuni 3 is announced

I don't think it is coming but would be nice if announced.

3 minutes ago, b!T said:

So E3 is there this year? I thought it's a bunch independent conferences by publishers?

Only last year was cancelled. This time they doing digital event. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lol 

You had no clue all this time 

Sony abandoned e3 3 years ago 

last Partnership was 2018 

They do their own events now 

yeah and I hate how Sony market their games so far. Their damn Nintendo direct style “State of Play”. Pretty cheap marketing tactic if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

The EA conference is in July?

Wait like another month more for battlefield 6 trailer wtf

:ranting:

Battlefield 6 is coming separately this June probably in the Xbox conference. 

The EA conferences are never great so it doesn’t matter that it is a month later. Lots of concept arts in its history. Most likely its only highlight would be the next Dragon Age. And probably a small tease on the Mass Effect and Star Wars sequel. 

Thanks for creating the thread!

Really looking forward to Xbox's PC. They have the big guns. I want to witness the next-gen glory of Hellblade 2. Project avowed also seemed pretty cool at its last showing. Other than that I'm expecting plenty of surprises. No Sony is a big bummer for me.

FFXVI is also interesting to me. FFXV is one of the worst games I've ever played but somehow FFXVI looks so good. 

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

I think after e3 2016-17 they realised that announcing all their arsenal at few big shows & then having no wow announcement factor for next few years doesn’t make sense 

So I think they continuously want the interest of announcements & reveals keep going 

I think as long as they achieve good quality content every few months it’s fine by me 

It varies from person to person. Press conferences have its unique charm. I enjoyed those kind of presentations for games and hardware (ie Apple, google) 

Since Sony is not doing E3, are they doing any other presentations at the same time/in similar time-frame? Don't think Sony will go completely silent around E3 time.

@Aloy Don't think FF 16 will be at SE showcase. They seem to be going the FF7 Remake way, which means there's a higher chance of it being showcased at some Sony's event (Unless Sony is completely silent of course). That said, FF16 is made by the FF14 Shadowbringers team, who have essentially created the best modern FF game, with the story quality being similar to or even above FF7 and FF9 - so I'm having high hopes for it.

Edited by roun90

14 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Since Sony is not doing E3, are they doing any other presentations at the same time/in similar time-frame? Don't think Sony will go completely silent around E3 time.

@Aloy Don't think FF 16 will be at SE showcase. They seem to be going the FF7 Remake way, which means there's a higher chance of it being showcased at some Sony's event (Unless Sony is completely silent of course). That said, FF16 is made by the FF14 Shadowbringers team, who have essentially created the best modern FF game, with the story quality being similar to or even above FF7 and FF9 - so I'm having high hopes for it.

That's good to know.

I'll be happy as long as we get something regarding FFXVI from any of the events in the next 2 weeks

Edited by Aloy

7 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Looking forward to MS and Nintendo. Would be nice to have some cool game videos to check amidst all this doom-n-gloom.

No Sony is a huge buzzkill though. No more (one-sided)discussions on who won the E3.

Yup this is what I’ll miss . All the fanboys with console wars , and me sitting and enjoying popcorn. ?

21 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

All the fanboys with console wars , and me sitting and enjoying popcorn. ?

Dont know man. After a point, it becomes boring, annoying and pointless.

But I feel that way for Big Boss too and there are thousands of people who watch it and passionately argue over that too :)