E3 2021 - General Discussion and News

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

On the other hand, i wonder if expert analyst are still wondering if Bethesda games will land on ps or not :unsure:?

All the games releasing in 20-21 are 

& things beyond that aren’t ,as analysed 

I’m just wondering who shakes up the rumour mill to make things appear as if they are “just around the corner” when there is still nothing in sight 

Edited by AnK

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

Due to a contract made before the acquisition which Bethesda have to honor. Deathloop and Ghostwire will their last multi platform game. 

No point humoring him bro, he knows it too well but choosing to ignore the obvious. Till the ms conf., there were some who were sure Starfield will come to ps...

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Let them announce these games first. 

lol, i guess this will be standard line of every sony die-hard this gen.

1 minute ago, gamer_adi said:

No point humoring him bro, he knows it too well but choosing to ignore the obvious. Till the ms conf., there were some who were sure Starfield will come to ps...

lol, i guess this will be standard line of every sony die-hard this gen.

Yeah due to the belief that Starfield and even Elder Scrolls are in development for both consoles before the acquisition. 

BTW, I am wondering about the mysterious absence of Wolfenstein 3. Peter Hines keep saying that it is still in development. 

Just now, Mysteryman said:

Yeah due to the belief that Starfield and even Elder Scrolls are in development for both consoles before the acquisition. 

BTW, I am wondering about the mysterious absence of Wolfenstein 3. Peter Hines keep saying that it is still in development. 

They might launch a CG trailer tomorrow and everyone would be likedrool GIF

2 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Probably shafted till after Indy. I was hoping it would come out this year. Really don't want to wait long to finish the trilogy. ^_^

5 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Capcom and Square Enix have the worst conferences. Nothing big is shown at Capcom and Square Enix is pure CHAOS. Still focusing on mobiles and wtf to Babylon Falls (live action and graphics yuck) and FF origins (chaos, chaos, chaos...ok we get you). 

Only nintendo had the balance between  resurrection/remastering of old ips v/s new sequels. 

Nintendo literally saved E3 with SMTV and other announcements. Besides them, Elden Ring was the highlight. Xbox had a great showing too but lacked OMG moments. Never ever end your show with a CGI trailer for a new IP, it's extremely boring.

Gearbox had one of the worst shows ever in the history of E3. Randy was going around harassing people.

Capcom's was meh too.

SE disappointed by not showing FFXVI. We got CHAOS memes though.

Smaller publishers had nice shows. I really liked Devolver's show, entertaining and filled with good games with gameplay. That wholesome event had some good games too.

• Like 1