Xbox & Bethesda E3 2021 Showcase

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Btw where u plan to play Starfield next year? PC, right? You have a kickass PC coz i was told, every PS owner got kickasss PC 

Don't know about others but I do. Also anyone who has a decent enought pc can play Starfield next year. Even decent laptops would be able to play it. 

Some might play it on mobile devices as well. 

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Why do you keep bringing up gt7, botw2 etc in every other post ? 
can’t you read the thread title ? 

Wtf people dared bringing up GT7 here even after seeing how Forza Horizon 5 looked? Man i dont want say anything or else needless sh*t will start. Let's keep it Xbox only lol

I see the usual suspects are still crying over the fact that all future bethesda/arkane/id games are not gonna come to playstation :roflroll:

Appreantly, the experts believed that MS would spend 7.5 billion only for timed exclusives :roflroll:

Edited by gamer_adi

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Don't know about others but I do. Also anyone who has a decent enought pc can play Starfield next year. Even decent laptops would be able to play it. 

Some might play it on mobile devices as well. 

Its nextgen only. So we will see if decent PCs can run same setting as SX.

Mobile will get via cloud streaming. 

Just now, gamer_adi said:

I see the usual suspects are still crying over the fact that all future bethesda/arkane/id games are not gonna come to playstation :roflroll:

Appreantly, the experts believed that MS would 7.5 billion only for timed exclusives :roflroll:

Radicule really upset for some reason. I guess some announcements hurt him deep. :P

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Starfield was supposedly the crown of the show. Even you were sure gameplay would be shown 

Release next year, So gameplay next year. If no gameplay next year then you have full right to criticize 

Honestly though, I have a few PS5 friends who are thinking of picking up the XSS while the XBL Gold stacking is still working. That way they can (almost) have the best of both worlds. I was one of the people who thought that Bethesda games might still be multi-plat. It makes financial sense to access the larger install base of the Sony consoles. Especially since it seems like the MS business model is more on moving the GPU subscriptions than actual hardware. 

Its definitely a bold move to keep franchises like Elder Scrolls & FO exclusive to their eco-system. Sony has some great 1st party studios who will churn out amazing games, but FO & ES being exclusives is a loss for that platform. Skyrim, even in its broken state was well loved on the PS