Xbox & Bethesda E3 2021 Showcase

6 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Bro Ank, what happened to your expert analysis regarding starfield? :roflroll:

On 5/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, AnK said:

If it’s not even coming out this year then it’s not really as far into development as I was made to believe by constant 2021 hype 

In which case it’s more likely to be Xbox exclusive than not 

But yeah makes Xbox pretty dry this year 

Pretty much spot on ain it?!? 

Now what happened to the rumour mill of:- 

-Starfield pretty late in development & fall 2021 title

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Pretty much spot on ain it?!? 

Now what happened to the rumour mill of:- 

-Starfield pretty late in development & fall 2021 title

Bhai, you said it will come to ps, and that alll future bethesda titles will be timed exclusive only cuz of ps monies? What happened? Even the Arkane games said Xbox exclusive?

I get it, you guys don't want to talk about this now...

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Bhai, you said it will come to ps, and that alll future bethesda titles will be timed exclusive only cuz of ps monies? What happened? Even the Arkane games said Xbox exclusive?

I have named by gaming pc as play station so yes every damn Bethesda title is coming to play station . 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

I just Posted my own quote much before this announcement about why I think it is!! an exclusive if it’s no where near the development progress that ppl are making it up to be 

As far as other games,I never spoke of new projects 

Just future of ES & FO which are most likely staying in MMO domain & content releasing on PS on regular basis 

Edited by AnK

Xbox/Bethesda at E3 2021: a game-changer for Microsoft

The firm had already firmly established Game Pass as a service offering unbeatable value, but remarkably, the show did an impressive job of making the subscription seem almost indispensable.

And in the process, Xbox went one stage further in comprehensively taking down the argument that its first-party line-up is lacking, while at the same time addressing the cross-gen controversy that made it feel like Microsoft wasn't fully committed to the concept of delivering games tailored to the strengths of the new wave of console and PC hardware. This one had it all - and perhaps it actually delivered too much, to the detriment of some of the games shown.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2021-was-e3-2021-a-game-changer-for-microsoft

My thoughts on Xbox show

Good-

Starfield- Loved the ingame teaser. Looked stunning which is expected as its nextgen only and MS exclusive. 

Stalker 2 - Wow just wow. Cant wait. 

12mins looks very interesting. 

Ascent also looked great.

Halo multiplayer. Im not even a big Halo fan but that multiplayer looked really good. Reminded of Bungie made Halo multiplayer trailer during 360 era. Extended overview was also good.

Battlefield 6 - Just like Halo. Not a huge fan but man that reveal was jaw dropping. 

Sommervile from Inside devs is dayone for me.

Plague tale 2. Man i cant wait. Everyone knows how much i love plague tale. 

Farcry 6 - Looks amazing and fun.

Forza 5 - absolutely insane graphics. Wow just wow. Fable will look nuts. PGs are wizards. Destroys that other competing game on other console in graphics 

Things i didn't like much -

- No release date on Halo and extended SP footage. So im bit worried about campaign. 

Outerworld 2 teaser. It was funny but wtf its so far away lol. 

Arkane new game. Im sure it will be great as its made by Harvey Smith team but teaser didn't do it for me. Need more info.

Few indies like party animals, shredder nd all. Meh.

Overall best ME e3 show ever. 8/10.

Fantastic pacing and presentation but biggest Winner was Game pass owners. Some new interesting game every month from Hades to Halo. Game pass offering insane value and anyone still hates it then that guy is a moron.

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 2

I see some people saying Starfield was CG lol.

Todd and video itself clearly says ALPHA INGAME FOOTAGE. 

Its nextgen only not on Xbox one. 

Stalker 2 was gameplay as well and it looked as good as any other AAA game out there. 

5 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Not similar at all. Do you play multiplayer games a lot? I hope you get to try Halo someday (if you haven't already); it's nothing like COD or any other MP shooter for that matter.

Guy never owned Xbox. Let alone played Halo. He is part of usual suspects gang who do nothing except sh*t on everything Xbox. Just ignore. Lol

• Like 1

No one said it was CG but it certainly didn’t change anything about the game from what was teased 3 years ago 

Also I’m really glad that you & other Xbox fans still enjoy watching these teasers & CG announcements each year without giving a second thought as to what happened to the ones teased a year earlier or even before 

Ignorance is!! a bliss & there’s no other better shining example out there 

& here I was worried that ppl will just roll over in blasphemous meltdown if it was repeated again!!!! this year 

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 1

Just now, AnK said:

No one said it was CG but it certainly didn’t change anything about the game from what was teased 3 years ago 

Also I’m really glad that you & other Xbox fans still enjoy watching these teasers & CG announcements each year without giving a secret thought as to what happened to the ones teased a year earlier or even before 

& here I was worried that ppl will just roll over in blasphemous meltdown if it was repeated again!!!! this year 

Skyrim in space. 

Todd shows gameplay same year as its releasing. He did same with Skyrim, Fallout 3 and 4.

So gameplay deep dive next year

5 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Like 2-3 games in the entire presentation were CG trailers. That Arkane game and Fable I guess. Everything else was in engine. 

So much so that ppl have actually lost count of the numbers or even the year they just showcased :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Also I’m really glad that you & other Xbox fans still enjoy watching these teasers & CG announcements each year without giving a secret thought as to what happened to the ones teased a year earlier or even before 

Man i have lots of new games to play this year from AAA to very cool looking indies and most of them on GP.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/06/14/the-math-behind-xbox-game-pass-versus-70-sony-games-will-snowball-quickly/amp/

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

So much so that ppl have actually lost count of the numbers or even the year they just showcased :rofl: 

Arkane, Outerworlds 2 were only CG trailers.

Rest all ingame or inEngine and majority of them all nextgen only. 

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Arkane, Outerworlds 2 were only CG trailers.

Rest all ingame or inEngine and majority of them all nextgen only. 

Contraband was ingame?!

Plague Tale was ingame?!?

Feel free to call Starfield ingame if it makes you sleep better 

But apart from Forza 5 & Stalker nothing new was shown in AAA exclusive ingame domain as far as I am concerned 

Both do!! look awesome & true next gen games without a doubt but then again no mention if they were running on high end PC or SX 

which usually is the least clarity one can expect from a platform developer 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Contraband was ingame?!

Plague Tale was ingame?!?

Feel free to call Starfield ingame if it makes you sleep better 

But apart from Forza 5 & Stalker nothing new was shown in AAA exclusive ingame domain as far as I am concerned 

Both do!! look awesome & true next gen games without a doubt but then again no mention if they were running on high end PC or SX 

which usually is the least clarity one can expect from a platform developer 

Contaband was CG. I forgot about it. 

Plague tale was in-engine and Starfield video says ingame. Go watch.

Pause at 7 sec mark. Read the text.

Todd himself said ingame  teaser. DF also said ingame in their DF reaction video. 

About  plague tale-

The rat pack is back! Developer Asobo Studio Announced during the Xbox/Bethesda Showcase, A Plague Tale: Requiem  with a stunning new in-engine trailer feature murder, lovely beaches and, of course, rats.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/lets-once-again-ride-a-wave-of-rats-in-a-plague-tale-requiem/

Edited by WhiteWolf