Ubisoft Forward E3 2021

EzBpKY9XIAYts68?format=jpg&name=large

Get ready for Ubisoft Forward! Our digital conference goes live on Saturday June 12 at 12pm PT as part of E3 2021. Stay tuned for all the latest information about the lineup and announcements from our teams around the world.

When - June 12 - 12PM PT / 00:30 IST

Watch live on Twitch / Youtube

Join us at IVG thread & Discord

Good times ahead.

LFRUmb3.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Prince Of Persia remake must have been canceled right now 

considering it was being developed in Pune & It has been in misery this whole year 

I don’t think anyone will dare to open a full blown studio in India anymore 

How does that even matter ? Have you stopped working since lockdown now :rofl: Couple of ppl who work for game studios on this forum are working from home as well..  Telling its canceled without knowing any background is complete BS !

In fact last year when other countries were struggling the delivery centers in India got the work done for most of the companies.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Lol I’m not “telling” anything 

“must have been” is a total speculative assumption 

I want it to come out as much as anyone else 

Didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings 

Not must, "might" is a speculation 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

How does that even matter ? Have you stopped working since lockdown now :rofl: Couple of ppl who work for game studios on this forum are working from home as well..  Telling its canceled without knowing any background is complete BS !

In fact last year when other countries were struggling the delivery centers in India got the work done for most of the companies.. 

I really don’t know. To develop such games, you need high end computers and special tools with an uninterrupted power supply which can only be setup at office. Indian homes are usually cramped and often have power shortages. 

32 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

I really don’t know. To develop such games, you need high end computers and special tools with an uninterrupted power supply which can only be setup at office. Indian homes are usually cramped and often have power shortages. 

I don't know about Ubi in particular but lots of companies have sent the workstations to the homes of the employees. 

Power cuts are sometimes an issue but not so much as to disrupt development to that extent. 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Prince Of Persia remake must have been canceled right now 

considering it was being developed in Pune & It has been in misery this whole year 

I don’t think anyone will dare to open a full blown studio in India anymore 

What ank thinks pune is like right now:

SXYYSA44JRNFVCNRXC5XQE3NXY.jpg

• Haha 5

Ubisoft has confirmed on the conference call that the Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake to release before March 31, 2022.

Far Cry 6 will show more gameplay I suppose.

Odyssey was 2018. So new AC announcement is possible.

Skull & Bones development continues but delayed to 2022.

Riders Republic should be there with gameplay this year.

Rainbow Six Quarantine gameplay. 

Division F2P game announcement.

Splinter Cell...hoping. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

TIL Some people were gaming industry analysts while racing ahead of the other 39million sperms towards the eggs. 

Also truth bombs are actually “rubbed” against people instead of dropping them over people. Damn :hi2:

Oops. Yeah, Valhalla came last year. No AC then. 

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Am I allowed to say that Skull & Bones seems to have been canceled

E1Hk-NWXIAgHYob?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Their fiscal report had Avatr, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Riders Republic, Skull and Bones + Star Wars still in development. 

^^Okay, now I'm having doubts that you are Namokar himself

Coming to the topic at hand,

It's weird that I haven't played a single Ubisoft games in years. Despite being mostly a single player person, most of Ubisoft's offering don't seem interesting to me. I guess that's because I wasn't into none of their games as a kid, well except Splinter Cell. SC:Chaos theory is literally one of the best games of all time. It felt like a game ahead of its time on the damn PS2.

A new SC game along the lines of Chaos theory, even a remake would make me like Ubisoft.

18 minutes ago, Aloy said:

^^Okay, now I'm having doubts that you are Namokar himself

Coming to the topic at hand,

It's weird that I haven't played a single Ubisoft games in years. Despite being mostly a single player person, most of Ubisoft's offering don't seem interesting to me. I guess that's because I wasn't into none of their games as a kid, well except Splinter Cell. SC:Chaos theory is literally one of the best games of all time. It felt like a game ahead of its time on the damn PS2.

A new SC game along the lines of Chaos theory, even a remake would make me like Ubisoft.

Rayman legends, Scott pilgrim, the division, immortals phoenix rising, for honor, rainbow six, the crew, prince of Persia series, nothing.?

Edited by radicaldude