A Plague Tale: Requiem

Assassins Creed

On 10/20/2022 at 3:37 PM, Assassins Creed said:

NPC implementation is also bad, Enemies can see NPC roaming while you in hiding and act like there’s no one..

One of the Stealth in chapter 4 was super annoying, I just had to run.. 

i guess your annoyance was for the exact same chapter 4 level as me

..and done. Completed my NG+ playthrough. The opportunism skill leveling up really did a number on me. I finished the game with a sliver of it remaining to be leveled up and I was baffled as to what qualified for boosting it up. Then read up online and found out the logic is completely different as opposed to what describes it within the game. Had to do a chapter select and finally got the Malignant achievement. I see that's the last achievement even @Assassins Creed was left with. :P 

josGM9T.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

..and done. Completed my NG+ playthrough. The opportunism skill leveling up really did a number on me. I finished the game with a sliver of it remaining to be leveled up and I was baffled as to what qualified for boosting it up. Then read up online and found out the logic is completely different as opposed to what describes it within the game. Had to do a chapter select and finally got the Malignant achievement. I see that's the last achievement even @Assassins Creed was left with. :P 

Its the most shiity achievement lol, you need to kill like 50%-70% of the crowd in particular encounter :giggle:

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its the most shiity achievement lol, you need to kill like 50%-70% of the crowd in particular encounter :giggle:

Jep! and how would one even know this when the bloody in-game description itself isn't clear? :tongue:

I though it was like stealth, the more sneaky you are, the more XP you get for it. I went on a complete alchemy killing spree every chance I got. Hitting tar jars, extinguishing enemy torches, throwing ignifier jars, Odoris flame burst. You name it, I did it. Reloaded so many times unnecessarily thinking I missed something.  

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I dropped the idea of all achievements for that perticular reason. I kill everyone or no one 

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2022 at 11:17 AM, Ethan_Hunt said:

josGM9T.jpg

You must to be a really Pro gamer to complete so many games in such short times....:thumbsup:

BTW, how long is this game for a regular walkthrough (not targeting towards 100% of achievements) ?

Edited by Ne0

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

You must to be a really Pro gamer to complete so many games in such short times....:thumbsup:

BTW, how long is this game for a regular walkthrough (not targeting towards 100% of achievements) ?

LOL! Nah man. I'm a very casual gamer.  When everyone out here is playing all the latest releases, I'm catching up on games released in the last 2 years. :P 

It takes me almost a month to finish games these days. Going at snails pace helps me enjoy what the game has to offer. ;) 

A regular playthrough for this game would probably be around 14-15 hours I'd say. Depending on how familiar you are with the gameplay mechanics (i.e. if you have played the previous game), it should be decent in it's length. Also depends on your playstyle. If you go full stealth, it will take longer. If full offense/running away from encounters, it should cut down the time. 

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Completed chapter 7.  The story is intriguing. The gameplay however gets old fast.  I think I still have more than half of the game to go 

You have 10 more chapters to go. 9th chapter being the longest in the game and involves a lot of exploration and slow walks, so be warned. Gameplay, unfortunately, won't improve and you'll have to make peace with that and press on. I would recommend upgrading your crossbow to the max (the final upgrade is very useful) and alchemy item carrying capacity. You'll need it to survive the last couple of chapters as it gets quite chaotic. 

• Like 1