A Plague Tale: Requiem

Assassins Creed

22 hours ago, 0verlord said:

In Requiem, especially in last half, Amicia’s actions felt so illogical and all her efforts so meaningless and actions yielding so little. I always felt distant from the whole story and not really connecting to protagonists’ efforts. 

Spoiler

What would you do if you know you are about to lose your loved ones and there is no cure at hand... You would be desperate right? That would make you human. 

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

Yep, a story recap option on the in-game menu would have added greatly to the benefits of people who have not played the first game.

A friend of mine was asking me the other day if he should just jump into this because he hasn't played the first game but I advised him to play the first one time permitting as it would give him a much fuller and better experience moving into this second game with the backstory understood.

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Yep, a story recap option on the in-game menu would have added greatly to the benefits of people who have not played the first game.

A friend of mine was asking me the other day if he should just jump into this because he hasn't played the first game but I advised him to play the first one time permitting as it would give him a much fuller and better experience moving into this second game with the backstory understood.

You need a good connection with characters.

Playing first part is a must imo. Recap won't do it justice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

You need a good connection with characters.

Playing first part is a must imo. Recap won't do it justice.

This, I would not recommend skipping the first game. 

But if people are dead set on wanting a recap of sorts, go for this video:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Started it, amazing visuals and sound design. Amicia's voice acting is pretty good too.

The beach sequence where you play as hugo, there the sound in the background and the beautiful area in front of you and the events leading it to it, nicely done. Also pretty interesting engaging story so far.

Only gripe is combat and gameplay like last game but then she is just a teenage girl so i get it. Impressed with the game so far.

• 3 months later...