Forza Horizon 5

Assassins Creed

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Obviously you won’t find any evidence of all that shitposting (form multiple accounts)coz it was removed by a good ol mod instead of taking or let any other admin/mod take any action 

Watch it before taking Jibes at mod/admin AGAIN, Repeating this again before forcing to take other resorts

Edited by Assassins Creed

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

& contradict your own self with the new account 

In Exodus thread 0verlord was worried that he has a big a*s TV & sits up close & personal so even the minute of detail is important over performance 

But Panopticon in DoomE thread wasn’t bothered about these details as he thinks no one notices far away pixels 

Obviously you won’t find any evidence of all that shitposting (form multiple accounts)coz it was removed by a good ol mod instead of taking or let any other admin/mod take any action 

Cry baby ? 

you got banned for posting sh*t.. get over it 

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Sigh.. 

You are right, i am a fanboy. I post nonsense and get banned for it. I then make fake accounts and spout same nonsense from that. You are right.. 

your posts are generally quite shallow and sometimes just troll. No substance generally. Haven’t seen you post anything interesting 

Just now, 0verlord said:

your posts are generally quite shallow and sometimes just troll. No substance generally. Haven’t seen you post anything interesting 

Yes, i do troll stupid and dumb posts. Coincidently, it has been your posts many times. Wonder why..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Yes, i do troll stupid and dumb posts. Coincidently, it has been your posts many times. Wonder why..

why you troll me or anyone else at all?? Why not post informative/helpful stuff always which will be beneficial for fellow gamers and make this community strong 

that’s what I really wanted to say

• Haha 1

Just now, 0verlord said:

why you troll me or anyone else at all?? Why not post informative/helpful stuff always which will be beneficial for fellow gamers and make this community strong 

I can choose to whatever i want as long as its not harming anyone. When i do want to add something in some topic/game, I do. Thanks for your insightful suggestion though. Would go back to the drawing board and ponder over them

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

because because we like to troll.. that’s the truth for life.. 

1 hour ago, Animus said:

Overall loved the intro....reminds me of Fast and Furious, dropping cars scene. 

O.o art thou ubisoft wala Animus which used to be active on the forum in the past?

Edited by harjas