Forza Horizon 5

Assassins Creed

4 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Yep. @Vaibhavp be like...

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

:rofl:

It's improving a bit as generation is progressing and Dev's are primarily targeting current gen.

Series S and X are made to specification.

If you play on 1080p, get the S. 

If you play on 4k get the X.

It's pretty straightforward really. 

But some shady dudes like to cherry pick it's weaknesses.

7 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I hope the progression is much more difficult and meaningful in this game. I played 4 for a while but got bored as it was way too easy to win even at the highest difficulty

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You all will get bored within 1 week. Most people dont stick around for months when it comes to racing games. 

100%. Forza progression is so bad. They just throw everything at you for doing nothing making it boring so fast. 

• Like 2

i doubt the progression will be any different ,the throw cars at you so that you continue play long while experiencing the variety.

Also racing doesnt have a wide appeal compared to shooters and some other genre . There is no way a racing game could reach 24 million players if it had a tough progression system.

Edited by triggr happy ss

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

You all will get bored within 1 week. Most people dont stick around for months when it comes to racing games. 

You all will die one day. Nobody lives forever when it comes to life.

In short Zodka saying, sab abhi marr jao.

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

I hope the progression is much more difficult and meaningful in this game. I played 4 for a while but got bored as it was way too easy to win even at the highest difficulty

You must be really good at racing games since the difficulty levels in FH are quite tough.

Just now, TRMNTR said:

You must be really good at racing games since the difficulty levels in FH are quite tough.

I am decent but not great. I played the game for 4-5 hours and found it pretty easy to win even after ramping the difficulty. Could be possible that the later races were difficult

27 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I am decent but not great. I played the game for 4-5 hours and found it pretty easy to win even after ramping the difficulty. Could be possible that the later races were difficult

I personally found it pretty tough at higher difficulties with assists off. But then I'm pretty bad at racing games. :/

8 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

I personally found it pretty tough at higher difficulties with assists off. But then I'm pretty bad at racing games. :/

Same, some races in FH4 are super tough for me even at the Above Average AI difficulty.

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

You sure you're playing on the hardest difficulty?

There are 8 difficulty levels and the hardest one, Unbeatable, can be insane. At least as far as my skill level is concerned.

I usually can't go past the 6th difficulty level (Expert) without losing constantly :lol:

Progression is indeed too easy though, because it doesn't really matter much if you win or lose.