Forza Horizon 5

Assassins Creed

That Gpu alone would fetch you two consoles.:roflroll:
Haha that was right in the feels :P
how come you are not hitting 144fps for that 144hz 200+ mph car control?
Not sure if that was sarcasm, but if not then for 144 I have to drop it to High, still testing out the best settings to get that without lowering texture quality. Testing out shadow quality settings to see if that makes a difference.

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Haha that was right in the feels :PNot sure if that was sarcasm, but if not then for 144 I have to drop it to High, still testing out the best settings to get that without lowering texture quality. Testing out shadow quality settings to see if that makes a difference.

I asked because just wanted to know which settings you are tweaking to get that 120-144fps

I asked because just wanted to know which settings you are tweaking to get that 120-144fps
Apologies, I am still testing out the settings to get the perfect fps. Problem is I am not able to game much in the first place due to the issues I mentioned previously. Managing all those issues is getting very frustrating especially with the random controller disconnects and crash to desktop.

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

Na it's gears or nothing!!

I am kind of happy with one X for my time spent on gaming, so can wait, also Gears LE consoles usually are :wub:

Ah k. But man these nextgen consoles definitely worth buying even without must have exclusives. I

PS5 and SX are both solid systems and both offer lot of QoL improvements over last gen. Man i was blown away by Ratchet on PS5, f**ckin haptics from Dual Sense and that SSD speed no joke. 

Gears 6 on UE 5 made for SX from ground up will just look bonkers. So i totally get why you want to wait. You want that big showcase title? 

Edited by WhiteWolf

The game looks soo good on One X, comparisons with Series S show only load times are better on Series S, yet series S has both performance and quality mode, and us on one x are stuck with 4k locked 30fps. Even horizon 4 allowed for 60FPS, is this game so demanding that it won't be able to handle 4k60 on One X? I wouldn't mind upscaled 4k60. Graphics being so good on One X, i don't feel like upgrading to series X just for improved load times.

The team did an amazing job otherwise :hi2:

7 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Even horizon 4 allowed for 60FPS, is this game so demanding that it won't be able to handle 4k60 on One X? I wouldn't mind upscaled 4k60. 

Its not but they are just upselling One S.. One X can easily do Dynamic 60 like FH4 as its a cross gen engine.. Hope they release a perf/quality patch on One X too

Its not but they are just upselling One S.. One X can easily do Dynamic 60 like FH4 as its a cross gen engine.. Hope they release a perf/quality patch on One X too
Yeah seriously one x is a beast damn. No stutters nothing. Smooth play and felt, like you said it can do 4k60. But i doubt they'll release a patch.

Waiting for digital foundry to make a one x vs series x comparison. But after watching other people who have compiled such videos. There is very little graphical difference. You seem to be only buying it for decreased load times.

Seems like one x will outlast series s the entire generation?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, NitroNeo said:

May be but let's not take this thread in that direction please..

my suggestion is sell One X when it still has good value (20K+) and get a Series X to make the best of the OLED you bought.. 

I'm not really a racing game fan, but spent close to 2 hours on launch day playing this game. Spending that much time on a work day hadn't happened in a long time, that's how good the game is.

I'm playing on pc at 1440p at the highest settings and getting a solid 60fps throughout.

The game looks so good, vehicles handles so well.  Even while working all I can think of is to get back to the game.  There lot of things to learn w.r.t tuning the car etc, but for now I'm just enjoying the vistas and the heaps of xp the game throws at the player !!

7 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

I'm not really a racing game fan, but spent close to 2 hours on launch day playing this game.

I think many of us are in the same boat and wouldn't have experienced this without the gamepass... makes it such a good value offering such a blockbuster experience for Everyone without burning deep hole in pockets.. 

34 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I think many of us are in the same boat and wouldn't have experienced this without the gamepass... makes it such a good value offering such a blockbuster experience for Everyone without burning deep hole in pockets.. 

True. 

This and Flight Simulator I would have never bought.

But got to play thanks to gamepass. And both are amazing and definitely should be played.

May be but let's not take this thread in that direction please..

my suggestion is sell One X when it still has good value (20K+) and get a Series X to make the best of the OLED you bought.. 

Like i said last year in the xbox thread i think. If noob MS give trade in offers like Rs.20k off on series X. I would have returned my one x and bought Series X for like 30k. But all theae sonys microsofts suck and don't allow users in india to upgrade like they do in most other countries.

Ms i think had a direct upgrade for users on their US website itself.

Such not being the case here series X at 50k loathing. And stocks beings so low. Selling the one x right now is a major no since my GP sub is active.

Also if i buy a Series X for 50k and can't m find any buyers for one x then that's an issue as well.

Just need MS to be smart here nadella ka dimag abhi tak sadella BC. Logo ko trade in upgrade nahi karne de raha.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Yeah seriously one x is a beast damn. No stutters nothing. Smooth play and felt, like you said it can do 4k60. But i doubt they'll release a patch.

Waiting for digital foundry to make a one x vs series x comparison. But after watching other people who have compiled such videos. There is very little graphical difference. You seem to be only buying it for decreased load times.