Forza Horizon 5

Assassins Creed

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Then why is it getting glowing reviews like it’s the best thing that has ever come out in the genre. 

Does it have anything to do with the value at which it is being offered at?!?!

Bro please, take the day off. bas ho gaya, wait till Monday to continue the PSvXbox song and dance

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Bro please, take the day off. bas ho gaya, wait till Monday to continue the PSvXbox song and dance

ok 

delete the posts please 

was just curious nothing else,have no interest otherwise. 

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Let me know if these are too many shots in one post :|

Yes they are way too many

* walks away mumbling about how I cannot take such great screenshots*

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I think what helped me was using the '67 Corvette Stingray for taking most of those shots. 

It's an absolutely sexy beast that shines like a motherf**ker!

You guys should try using it too. It's almost like using a photo mode cheat code :P

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Glad am not alone. I played 2 hours on launch and felt like I've seen everything already. After 150 hours on FH3, 40-50 on FH4, this feels...nothing new. 

Didn't even play today. Yesterday just 2 races and got bored. Like the game is visually awesome and chill to drive around but everything else feels like I've done it before already. 

Not much they can do too change it. Ultimately itz a racing game.lol. 

I also get bored of racing game real fast. They gotta add bikes n some other stuff like cop chases n all.

Glad am not alone. I played 2 hours on launch and felt like I've seen everything already. After 150 hours on FH3, 40-50 on FH4, this feels...nothing new. 

Didn't even play today. Yesterday just 2 races and got bored. Like the game is visually awesome and chill to drive around but everything else feels like I've done it before already. 

that’s not correct way to approach games

take God of War, Spiderman, Gears, TLOU, GTA and any game which has a sequel - if you take away the story, you are essentially doing the same thing over and over again for the majority part in sequels

FH doesn’t have a story 

the point of this new game is to view the whole new country and different environments that they have built with new technology and race with friends 

I'm having a weird issue, if I set the difficulty to novice, I win way too easily, like the rest of the cars aren't even trying.  But, if I set to anything higher, the cars ahead of me run so fast to finish line, like I don't even have a chance.  I tried with all cars I've including the fastest McLaren 2018, but no avail.  Also, it's not even about maneuvers around corners or anything like that, even in a straight line, they go so fast.  Am I missing some settings ? Should I tune my car in a specific way to play at higher difficulties ?

Same feeling. Though I'll probably mess around with the livery editors because it looks like fun. But it suffers from the same issues as FH4. They give you everything really easy. It'll be my daily after work drive around for a while.

17 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Xbox lele.. tera dil halka ho jayega. 

Will buy PS5 first

have to play all the 2019 & beyond games on performance mode. 

Xbox doesn’t really have anything interesting for us backlogers. 

It’s great & probably best right now for community MP gaming without a shadow of a doubt. 

One after the other all the best MP genres are getting games on GP & one doesn’t need to worry about who’s buying & who’s not. 

If I was still gaming online would have bought Xbox first. 

23 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

aaron paul GIF

Franchise fatigue is real when it comes Horizon Series for some players, its a fantastic series but needs to go big next time.

They must goto Japan next time and add bikes and all other stuff as well. Or just make PGR 5 ffs

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

They must goto Japan next time and add bikes and all other stuff as well. Or just make PGR 5 ffs

Bring it to India instead, lot's of biomes and cultures to explore. 

Btw had the Forzathon Shop opened for anyone yet? Still doesn't load up for me.

18 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Franchise fatigue is real when it comes Horizon Series for some players, its a fantastic series but needs to go big next time.

Story mode