Forza Horizon 5

Assassins Creed

11 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

They will have to render cows n all man too much work lol

Lol. Forget cows, I'd like them to try rendering our matrix autorickshaws. They move in all directions at the same time and may or may not be there.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Not much they can do too change it. Ultimately itz a racing game.lol. 

I also get bored of racing game real fast. They gotta add bikes n some other stuff like cop chases n all.

They can add some progression. Ubisoft did very well with The Crew Wild Run where you could race, take part in weekly stuff, stunts, get rewards, variety of stuff. The Summit was awesome. They also added bikes to the game making it just a racing game than focusing on cars only. Forza has bikes but only during missions and only for AI. 

Forza gameplay with Crew type progression would be a great change. 

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Franchise fatigue is real when it comes Horizon Series for some players, its a fantastic series but needs to go big next time.

They must goto Japan next time and add bikes and all other stuff as well. Or just make PGR 5 ffs

PGR was a really underrated franchise. That along with Burnout series need a revival!

On 11/13/2021 at 10:37 AM, WhiteWolf said:

Franchise fatigue is real when it comes Horizon Series for some players, its a fantastic series but needs to go big next time.

They must goto Japan next time and add bikes and all other stuff as well. Or just make PGR 5 ffs

I vouch for Dubai infact entire UAE or Middle East..... perfect setting for different kind of car enthusiasts.

Love Gamepass. Amazing that they gave this game at launch for free. This game is absolutely stunningly beautiful. I'm new to racing games in general, so I'm mainly playing on Tourist Difficulty. But it's really fun. Game is also beautifully optimized (Unlike most games these days). Easy to maintain Ultra Settings 60 fps locked @1440p (I'm playing on PC, late because it just got repaired).

I have to give it to MS. They did a brilliant job here. Take a bow MS. You deserve it. Especially when you gave both this and Age of Empires 4. Both amazing games that deserve 90+ meta in their own right.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Walker said:

I need to explore more. Didn't even know you could reach a volcano.

Its only lit up during the Horizon adventure event, wait for that to happen or you end up going there and finding only snow on top of mountain..

• Thanks 1