11 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Edit: Bought it

Edit 2: f**k fomo man. 2.7k is too expensive

15 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Ah, hadn't looked at it that way :lol:

July 19

:rofl: commingle blew his load too early 

13 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

The season pass generally goes on sale when near to one of the DLC release :giggle:

I think it's already on a 20% off sale.

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Same old Hot Wheels crap. So no wonder people don't care now

A little late with that reply, bud :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished HotWheels ? ? ? 

True Horizon is in Hotwheels, had a total blast and game is so f**king immersive with the type of tracks they have, proper roller coaster feels :wOOtjumpy: The DLC is worth than the whole base game.. anyone who has gamepass must get this DLC or the whole season pass...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Forza Horizon 5 to add in-game raytracing, NVIDIA DLSS, and AMD FSR 2.0 support on PC

• Improved in-game DirectX ray tracing. Forza Horizon 5 already features ray tracing, powered by Microsoft's DirectX gaming technologies, on PC and Xbox Series X|S. However, the game's current ray tracing iteration only works within ForzaVista, the game's "presentation mode" for viewing cars. With Forza Horizon 5 Series 14, PC players with the right configurations will be able to enjoy full in-game ray tracing for car reflections and Photo Mode.
    • Forza Horizon 5 Series 14 will include two new ray tracing performance modes on top of the existing "Medium" and "High" with "Ultra" and "Extreme" (you can see how the modes compare in the image above)
    • The new ray tracing modes support ray-traced car-based reflections across cars in Free Roam and races, with "Extreme" supporting higher resolutions
    • Both modes also support ray-traced car reflections in Photo Mode, including for AI cars
    • The new ray tracing modes even incorporate reflections for player Drivatars when in Photo Mode
    • Understandably, players will need powerful PCs in order to take advantage of the new ray tracing options
  • AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0 support. All players with AMD, NVIDIA, and Intel graphics will be able to take advantage of AMD FSR 2.0 in Forza Horizon 5's performance mode, an ingenious gaming technology that can render Forza Horizon 5 at 4K using only a 1080p frame buffer, massively improving performance with ideally negligible nerfs to performance.
  • NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling Super Resolution support. Players with powerful NVIDIA RTX cards will be able to take advantage of NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution, which also can render Forza Horizon 5 at 4K using only a 1080p frame buffer.
    • This also includes NVIDIA DLAA support, which is AI-powered technology that can anti-alias native resolution images at high qualities
    • Forza Horizon 5 is using DLSS 2.4, with Playground Games not confirming plans to incorporate DLSS 3.0 supported by NVIDIA's RTX 40xx series GPUs

Out Nov 8.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Is it just me or does the progression feel like a joke in this game? Cars are given all the time and it kind of doesn't feel rewarding at all since you are not really earning for something. Would rather have to start with limited low level card and work towards higher level cars.

Edited by Sach4life

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Is it just me or does the progression feel like a joke in this game? Cars are given all the time and it kind of doesn't feel rewarding at all since you are not really earning for something. Would rather have to start with limited low level card and work towards higher level cars

Not just you. Cars are given for just abt anything you do in the game. The game progression is actually measured with accolades and not number of cars. I do have a select number of cars in each discipline and rank tuned exactly like i want which i use frequently though. The rest of the cars are just showpieces.

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Is it just me or does the progression feel like a joke in this game? Cars are given all the time and it kind of doesn't feel rewarding at all since you are not really earning for something. Would rather have to start with limited low level card and work towards higher level cars

The Hot Wheels dlc has progression where you unlock higher tier cars as you win races. But the base game has no progression, you just unlock more races and showcase events while the game throws Bugattis and McLarens at you.

1 hour ago, b!T said:

Not just you. Cars are given for just abt anything you do in the game. The game progression is actually measured with accolades and not number of cars. I do have a select number of cars in each discipline and rank tuned exactly like i want which i use frequently though. The rest of the cars are just showpieces.

Till now, I have found the concept of accolades pretty cumbersome to follow. Would rather prefer old school progression system of collecting better cars as you win. Having said, game looks fantastic. Is pretty well optimized as well, getting 100+ FPS everything maxed out in 4k.

37 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The Hot Wheels dlc has progression where you unlock higher tier cars as you win races. But the base game has no progression, you just unlock more races and showcase events while the game throws Bugattis and McLarens at you.

Is the DLC included in the PC GamePass version?