Forza Horizon 5

Assassins Creed

4 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Is it just me or does the progression feel like a joke in this game? Cars are given all the time and it kind of doesn't feel rewarding at all since you are not really earning for something. Would rather have to start with limited low level card and work towards higher level cars.

Apart from this, the driving mechanics and overall experience is pretty mediocre as well. 

Personally, I haven’t been able to enjoy the races or the open world. 
Played for around 5 hrs when it came out and never went back again. 

3 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Apart from this, the driving mechanics and overall experience is pretty mediocre as well. 

Racing is fine, though I still prefer the pure arcadey handling of NFS. Till now, I would say the best thing about the game is its graphics and overall polish. I might actually download NFS Unbound and play the 10 hour trial

Edited by Sach4life

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Play Goliath. If you have it installed.

Thats mind-blowing.

Even if you are playing it casually, it still is worth unlocking. 

Though I must say, if game isn't clicked with you, it's just a waste of time. You take in pretty vistas, nothing else. (If you are not destroying normal difficulty, that's a pretty clear sign it hasn't).

Edited by Vaibhavp

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Till now, I have found the concept of accolades pretty cumbersome to follow. Would rather prefer old school progression system of collecting better cars as you win. Having said, game looks fantastic. Is pretty well optimized as well, getting 100+ FPS everything maxed out in 4k.

Is the DLC included in the PC GamePass version?

Accolades are confusing in the beginning but it will grow on you. Of course even I prefer old school progression but horizon has its own things going on and once you get used to it, it's pretty fun. Also DLC has to be bought separately.

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Racing is fine, though I still prefer the pure arcadey handling of NFS. Till now, I would say the best thing about the game is its graphics and overall polish. I might actually download NFS Unbound and play the 10 hour trial

Unbound is really cool actually. Hated it for the first 3 hours then loved it.

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Play it with unbeatable drivatars and it is pretty fun. However it has its AI issues.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t get the game to launch on pc. It silently crashes every time, tried a bunch of things but it’s just not running.  Any body here has faced this before and solved? 

I’ve wasted 2 hours trying to launch this stupid game. Playing on PC after a long time, I’m beginning to remember why I moved to playstation.

On 1/18/2023 at 11:59 PM, m0h1t said:

I can’t get the game to launch on pc. It silently crashes every time, tried a bunch of things but it’s just not running.  Any body here has faced this before and solved? 

I’ve wasted 2 hours trying to launch this stupid game. Playing on PC after a long time, I’m beginning to remember why I moved to playstation.

after going through the event viewer on windows, there was an error on low virtual memory, increasing it fixed the crashes. people with 16GB ram, windows managed page file max may not be high enough for the game, I set it to 6000 max and it’s working fine now.

Internet is filled with complaints of the game crashing, and the devs haven’t given an advisory to increase page file size especially since the game is memory hop at ultra/extreme setting.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

The game has been updated to include the Rally but hasn't unlocked yet..  shows that I have purchased but not able to play the Rally stuff yet.. will try in the morning

Yeah,the update today was to just prepare for rally expansion. There will be another update tomorrow to enable it.

• Sad 1

Mixed opinion on the new DLC. Even though the new map is pretty good with diverse biomes and increased verticality, the lackluster car list, rebranded stage types kind feels the same.

8 hours ago, b!T said:

Mixed opinion on the new DLC. Even though the new map is pretty good with diverse biomes and increased verticality, the lackluster car list, rebranded stage types kind feels the same.

Yup its mostly the same types, not as fun as Hotwheels DLC.. :thumbdown:

9 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Has anyone completed base game?

Completion is a very ambiguous term when it comes to this game. You could consider it done if you get onto hall of fame but in my experience that's just the beginning. 

After getting into hall of fame, I thought I will collect all achievements and after I did that, the game still delivering. So I thought I will collect all cars and play seasons. I have around 580 cars out of 692 now but with the new expansion and content ,I am still playing.

Also the expert players consider game completed if you could collect all accolades but it's nigh impossible as far as I am concerned.

Edited by b!T
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...