Jump to content

Forza Horizon 5


Assassins Creed
 Share

Recommended Posts

 
May be but let's not take this thread in that direction please..
 
my suggestion is sell One X when it still has good value (20K+) and get a Series X to make the best of the OLED you bought.. 
 
Like i said last year in the xbox thread i think. If noob MS give trade in offers like Rs.20k off on series X. I would have returned my one x and bought Series X for like 30k. But all theae sonys microsofts suck and don't allow users in india to upgrade like they do in most other countries.

Ms i think had a direct upgrade for users on their US website itself.

Such not being the case here series X at 50k loathing. And stocks beings so low. Selling the one x right now is a major no since my GP sub is active.

Also if i buy a Series X for 50k and can't m find any buyers for one x then that's an issue as well.

Just need MS to be smart here nadella ka dimag abhi tak sadella BC. Logo ko trade in upgrade nahi karne de raha.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Yeah seriously one x is a beast damn. No stutters nothing. Smooth play and felt, like you said it can do 4k60. But i doubt they'll release a patch.

Waiting for digital foundry to make a one x vs series x comparison. But after watching other people who have compiled such videos. There is very little graphical difference. You seem to be only buying it for decreased load times.

Seems like one x will outlast series s the entire generation?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is welcome pack/vip pack worth it? 
If you have bought the game then it kind of id in the sense it gives you double xp and bonus wheelspins. Helps you get a variety of cars faster. Other than that no.

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Like i said last year in the xbox thread i think. If noob MS give trade in offers like Rs.20k off on series X. I would have returned my one x and bought Series X for like 30k. But all theae sonys microsofts suck and don't allow users in india to upgrade like they do in most other countries.

Ms i think had a direct upgrade for users on their US website itself.

Such not being the case here series X at 50k loathing. And stocks beings so low. Selling the one x right now is a major no since my GP sub is active.

Also if i buy a Series X for 50k and can't m find any buyers for one x then that's an issue as well.

Just need MS to be smart here nadella ka dimag abhi tak sadella BC. Logo ko trade in upgrade nahi karne de raha.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
 


ya keep the one x… you won’t be able to buy series x anytime soon..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

VIP and welcome pack are different.

 

I think VIP is a little more value as you get a 2x credit boost for every race and you get a couple of exclusive cars + a house.

 

With the welcome pack I think it just unlocks a few cars early which you can get through wheelspins / autoshow anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, El Tigre Chino said:

VIP and welcome pack are different.

 

I think VIP is a little more value as you get a 2x credit boost for every race and you get a couple of exclusive cars + a house.

 

With the welcome pack I think it just unlocks a few cars early which you can get through wheelspins / autoshow anyway.

Understood. I believe you guys are way ahead of me so help me out... is it worth it or should I ignore it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Like i said last year in the xbox thread i think. If noob MS give trade in offers like Rs.20k off on series X. I would have returned my one x and bought Series X for like 30k. But all theae sonys microsofts suck and don't allow users in india to upgrade like they do in most other countries.

Ms i think had a direct upgrade for users on their US website itself.

Such not being the case here series X at 50k loathing. And stocks beings so low. Selling the one x right now is a major no since my GP sub is active.

Also if i buy a Series X for 50k and can't m find any buyers for one x then that's an issue as well.

Just need MS to be smart here nadella ka dimag abhi tak sadella BC. Logo ko trade in upgrade nahi karne de raha.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
 

Not enough sales here for MS to do that. You can try selling your One X on TP. Should be able to get 17-18 maybe. Combine it with bank offers and you can buy yourself a Series X for ~30k. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Not enough sales here for MS to do that. You can try selling your One X on TP. Should be able to get 17-18 maybe. Combine it with bank offers and you can buy yourself a Series X for ~30k. 

Actually this is the best time to sell the one X with forza already out and halo around the corner. 
 

only drawback is that he will be without a console for sometime.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Actually this is the best time to sell the one X with forza already out and halo around the corner. 
 

only drawback is that he will be without a console for sometime.

 

Running on my last year of GPU sub so can't sell the box until i get the nextbox. Too many good games like FH5, Scarlet nexus, Halo infinite which i will miss out on. Plus scalpers are pro level these days, can't hope to secure a console for myself.

Unless i get like 20k for one x like assassins creed said, i ain't parting ways with the one x, if it can still run the best graphical game out there for MS at a near locked 4k30fps i don't see why One x needs a full priced replacement, i wonder if running the games on one x with a portable ssd drive would reduce load times.

The one x looks sexy as well compared to fatbox series x.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Running on my last year of GPU sub so can't sell the box until i get the nextbox. Too many good games like FH5, Scarlet nexus, Halo infinite which i will miss out on. Plus scalpers are pro level these days, can't hope to secure a console for myself.

Unless i get like 20k for one x like assassins creed said, i ain't parting ways with the one x, if it can still run the best graphical game out there for MS at a near locked 4k30fps i don't see why One x needs a full priced replacement, i wonder if running the games on one x with a portable ssd drive would reduce load times.

The one x looks sexy as well compared to fatbox series x.

 

One X support will be over with Halo Infinite.

 

Next year games are all on Series consoles only.

 

Redfall, Starfield etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Running on my last year of GPU sub so can't sell the box until i get the nextbox. Too many good games like FH5, Scarlet nexus, Halo infinite which i will miss out on. Plus scalpers are pro level these days, can't hope to secure a console for myself.

Unless i get like 20k for one x like assassins creed said, i ain't parting ways with the one x, if it can still run the best graphical game out there for MS at a near locked 4k30fps i don't see why One x needs a full priced replacement, i wonder if running the games on one x with a portable ssd drive would reduce load times.

The one x looks sexy as well compared to fatbox series x.


you are right, stick with one x… xbox series x won’t be available for a while 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

One X support will be over with Halo Infinite.

 

Next year games are all on Series consoles only.

 

Redfall, Starfield etc.

Really needed a trade in program like xbox all access for smooth migration. Even without it, i checked stores like gamestop who are giving $200-220 direct cash and upto $275 i store credit for the one x.

Microsft is too lax, they need to introduce xbox rewards and trade in program here. Anyway this is about it for here.

Back to horizon 5 the sky was freakin captured in 12K and looks so good, and i love how the setting is the blend of only the best things of previous forza horizons.

Best of all finally those freakin tram lanes are gone. And they even got a mad max X road warrior costume for your character, pretty cool. Though the legendary lucha libre skins are sh*t, after watching rey mysterio and sin cara wear all the fancy lucha gear, this seems meh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Thanks for the free advice kloppo. Like manager like supporter i guess always has something to say.


What do you have against kloop? 
One x is pretty solid though, don’t go after SeX… 

advice is free but series x is not😅

Edited by hsk_colossus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...