AtheK

6 hours ago, Kazarka said:

No dont do this to yourself.

Its awful garbage. Hard to believe this from Arkane

6 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

Actually, please sacrifice yourself for the rest of us. If it's any good, do let us know. Some reviews are mixed and some people have enjoyed it.

well we'll know soon enough.

Played for around an hour.. 

Looks amazing.. many elements in the design feel like Deathloop, expect it runs much worse. 

Idk how they launched a first person shooter game that runs at 30fps. 

Once it supports 60 fps, I’ll definitely play more. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Skillup review is finally up.

'no amount of patching can save Redfall, it's utterly unsalvageable' - Skillup

Absolute brutal review by skillup, he will usually point out something nice in the games even if he hated the overall experience. I hope arcane go back to dishonored after this.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, harjas said:

Its a sign, don’t do it

our comrade is taking a hit for the team, let him. 

constant updates incoming

Even tho it's almost free on GP I've no will to download, let alone play this. 

27 minutes ago, Walker said:

Good grief how did this game get past QA? 

In the short time I spent with it, it crashed thrice, I got stuck in a window, some npcs teleported through a container, a box, and don't get me started on using a controller on windows. Holy f**k, I got a migraine trying to strafe and turn. It's bonkers it's such an easy thing to catch, I'm amazed no one flagged it as a small thing to fix. I punched a dude and he literally disappeared (took a while for me to find him). Turns out he had bounced off the ground and fell around a box behind me. 

I spent a good part of it just punching dudes, because the AI is dogshit and you don't need a gun, at least initially. I'm not ready to say whether it's a bad game (it probably is) but in its current state for my sanity I'm going to call it quits.

We appreciate what you've done for humanity. You sacrifice will be celebrated!

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

our comrade is taking a hit for the team, let him. 

constant updates incoming

Even tho it's almost free on GP I've no will to download, let alone play this. 

But you promised me that we will play together, no fair :cry:

You know, I would have looked past the myriad of random bugs and such and continued playing but the issue with the controller just put me off. It was physically painful, my eyes hurt and i did have a massive migraine. I don't say this off the cuff or because I can't handle FPS', because I can and have never experienced this discomfort before. 

There are fixes for it and I tried but it never alleviated the issue entirely. 

On a funnier note, every person I killed. Their corpse shook their head from side to side in an ever lasting "no". At first I thought it was death throes but then I realised they kept doing it forever. Like they couldn't believe it. At one point I walked away and came back and the dude was still shaking his head in disappointment. 

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Why are SkillUps reviews always late?

He tries to review games on Pc so he waits for day 1 patches if the performance is terrible. Hence the late star wars review. With redfall i doubt he got a code, Bethesda refuse to work with him ever since he thrashed Fallout 76.