AtheK

11 hours ago, Walker said:

I punched a dude and he literally disappeared (took a while for me to find him). Turns out he had bounced off the ground and fell around a box behind me. 

4 hours ago, Walker said:

On a funnier note, every person I killed. Their corpse shook their head from side to side in an ever lasting "no".

Seems like this game indeed has potential :rofl: 

Not bugs but undocumented features :) 

18 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Redfall developer says they were mocked by other developers

Mocking is incorrect but I think this dev needs to stop playing victim and accept that they made a sub par product. From blaming covid to power issues in Texas to what not. It’s not like other devs haven’t been through the same turmoil 

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Mocking is incorrect but I think this dev needs to stop playing victim and accept that they made a sub par product. From blaming covid to power issues in Texas to what not. It’s not like other devs haven’t been through the same turmoil 

As if covid affected their studio only. There have been numerous 90+ rated games that have launched in post covid era. This is just sheer incompetence and now trying to garner some sympathy only. 

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

They are aware of the product, these mocking on internet can get a bit intense.  

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

75% of people who worked on Prey had left by the time Redfall released. 

This is the worst news because it means future games also won't have them working on it :(

Well atleast future game will a sp game which they really want to make.

Sad zenimax forced them into this.

• Haha 1