Guardians of the Galaxy

Heaven Angel

11 hours ago, SaiKO said:

NO please. We need other developers in MARVEL for fresh and different take on gameplays. Also, I know Avengers turned out bad, but wait for the review of this game, who knows!! Might turn out great!

Plus, this is Eidos Montreal, maybe they will surprise us.

I was joking bro... already there is this and midnight sun... so two different devs working on marvel ip

this game seems generic to me... with the combat and commanding others to do this and that.... i would love to see the character switch like how it was in gta and seeing the world from other character perspective... 

but this all from the videos... i know i need to play full game to get the feel of the game and how it is....

• Like 1

Too early to pass judgment,mostly got Possitive feedback in previews 

IGN compared it to FF7 remake minus character switch,which isn’t bad at all 

These games are mostly created as a fan service….it’ll be good to play if story & screenplay is good & gameplay is okayish 

1 hour ago, KrIzAliD said:

I was joking bro... already there is this and midnight sun... so two different devs working on marvel ip

this game seems generic to me... with the combat and commanding others to do this and that.... i would love to see the character switch like how it was in gta and seeing the world from other character perspective... 

but this all from the videos... i know i need to play full game to get the feel of the game and how it is....

IKR!

For me the game also seemed generic at first. But I'm hyped now after all these Previews. 

If these previews are correct than the combat actually has lots of depth that we didn't anticipate. Plus, I think the recent videos are looking very promising. Also, they are focusing on purely SP experience and playing as Star Lord only, thus I'm hopeful now personally. Because that means, they have more focus on polishing gameplay from a single character point of view. Juggling multiple gameplay type from different characters is actually tough and could result problems like Avengers.

We had a bad taste of Avengers in our mouth...good to be cautious no doubt.

Edited by SaiKO
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...