Guardians of the Galaxy

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

File compression suite for Ps5 apps made by ready at dawn studios.  sad that this team is not a part of ps studios family. 

I think Sony will aquire that studio at some point. Seems like they are quite knowledgeable, no clue what RAD is working on right now. 

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I think Sony will aquire that studio at some point. Seems like they are quite knowledgeable, no clue what RAD is working on right now. 

Facebook acquired them to work on VR games. That's why I said its sad for such a talented team. 

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

File compression suite for Ps5 apps made by ready at dawn studios.  sad that this team is not a part of ps studios family. 

How & when did they work on this?!?

had no clue?!?

I thought after Order 1886 it was the end between relations. 
Both GoW games on PSP were killer apps & I think Order was a rushed & unpolished game. 

Would have been great to have them onboard for one more game maybe. 

I meant unpolished in terms of design not technically. 

The boss fights & some of the stealth levels were outright put together without a single thought as to how they would play out on screen. 

In times when you had games like TLOU coming out by same Company. 

OpenCritic: 82

• Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is enjoyable enough at times, but weighed down by a deluge of unnecessary systems and bullet-sponge combat.
  • A surprisingly good time when you're not forced to reload your checkpoint after a game-breaking bug.
  • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is yet another convincing example of how much fun a linear, no-frills, single-player campaign can be.
  • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy tells an utterly memorable story, with brilliant takes on the Guardians themselves, even if the gameplay could be more adventurous at times.
  • A surprisingly ambitious cosmic space adventure that excels the more it diverges from the movies, offering robust action, impressive visuals, and unexpectedly sophisticated storytelling.
  • Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is the biggest surprise of the year
  • Eidos-Montréal's Guardians of the Galaxy digs into the weird side of Marvel comics to deliver a fulfilling story about the titular heroes.