Guardians of the Galaxy

Heaven Angel

6 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

dont post too much pics might get spoil for others :P

None of my posts are and will spoilers .. you know it, there are good looking places than what I've posted.:wink2:

Edited by Heaven Angel

These are key story areas. So I also stopped posting screenshots. Only posted initial starting chapters. 

after that stopped posting because these cool areas needed to be seen first handed by players.  

1 hour ago, KrIzAliD said:

Collectibles are bugged in this game... :ranting: 

it does get carried over in new game plus but doesn't show up in the items tab or in the archives tab :ranting:

Fix this sh*t GG!

I think collectibles resets even in new game plus as it's linked to your choices in game. 

1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

I think collectibles resets even in new game plus as it's linked to your choices in game. 

nah all the ones i collected on my previous run are there on the ship but i cant initiate talks with them and also the items stays hidden in the tab...

Now i dont know if the game is considering them as collected or not... for the trophies

Edited by KrIzAliD

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Glad I got this on PC. Looks very unoptimized on both next gen consoles at high frame rates 

Same here. I always buy multiplatform games on PC. Best of everything. 

No compromise between quality or performance. You get all!

plus, imagine this performance if it had RTX on console! 
I wonder, when the RTX patch gonna come on console, what will be the trade off…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

As long as it works without any hiccups on consoles it should be fine. But, releasing an unoptimized version says the developers are bad doing their job.

Normally the pc versions gets reputation of being unoptimized. Not the console because it’s a fixed hardware and optimisation is easy on consoles than PC.  

I think this game has been developed for PC first and then ported to console later. Like CP2077. 

Because the pc version runs super smooth at 80-90 fps average(2560x1080 ultrawide res) and 56-72 average (3440x1440 ultrawide res) even with RTX ultra. All ultra.  DLSS quality.

No issues whatsoever. 

Edited by SaiKO

Finished this yesterday on PS5, ohh boy, what a ride it was. Way way better than any Guardians movie. This was like watching a 10 episode mini series. The music, writing and voice acting is pretty darn good here. They just never shut up. Never a dull moment in the game. They didnt use the likeness as that would have increased the budget significantly but make no mistake, these are MCU characters you saw in the movie, ditto copy in everything and thats why it works. Sometime you dont have to reinvent the wheel when you got it going pretty great already. 

Loved this easter egg moment. Its a spoiler, read only if played the mission featuring cosmos already.

Spoiler

While travelling between dimension, when you get to hear Hulk smash and Avengers Assemble, it does put a smile on your face.

Gameplay is pretty similar to Final Fantasy 15 minus the ability to change between characters. Its nothing that you havent seen before but it is used well and probably the only average part of the game purely due to all the other things being so amazing. Graphics wise this was hands down the best looking game this year after Rachet and Returnal. Performance is great on PS5 but if you have a decent PC, get it there to enjoy it in ray tracing glory. I encountered only 2 bugs in my run, once Peter got stuck somewhere as he was not supposed to jump there and second time an objective did not load. Simple reload of checkpoint fixed it. 

Overall its a solid 8.5 game for me. I really hope they are working on DLCs for this one. There are so many possibilities. They can explore the side stories of each of the guardians and add that as a 5-6 hours DLC each and mint money. All the assets are already there, so wont be surprised if we hear about DLC sometimes in mid next year since the game looks like its a hit on all platforms.