Guardians of the Galaxy

Heaven Angel

21 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

When the game gives you choice to pick dialogues does this affect story or characters stats in anyway? I started playing this on easy difficulty. Gameplay is okayish. Combat also feels very repetitive; and nothing new.

Regarding choices, it is similar to Mass effect 3 though not as dark as the latter. Basically, making the right choices make upcoming battles easier or avoid them. 

And it is always recommended to play the games on Normal or higher to get the best experience. 

There's no way Eidos Montreal did the writing and dialogues. Im pretty sure MCU writers worked on it. Its just too good, like watching MCU movie lol.

Gameplay boring, i just want to skip gameplay and just watch cutscenes as character interactions and dialogues are some of the best i seen in video games.  I should have YouTube'd entire game instead of buying it lol.

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

There's no way Eidos Montreal did the writing and dialogues. Im pretty sure MCU writers worked on it. Its just too good, like watching MCU movie lol.

Gameplay boring, i just want to skip gameplay and just watch cutscenes as character interactions and dialogues are some of the best i seen in video games.  I should have YouTube'd entire game instead of buying it lol.

Yes because MCU movies are the epitome of good writing :rofl:

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol wut? Edios made deus ex games. Also writing is far better than the nonsense MCU shits out every 4 months. 

Bro did you played last 2 Eidos Montreal game? 

Last DeusEx game was awful and garbage story. Shadow of TR was good gameplay wise but story and characters were so bad and downgrade compared to first 2 TR reboot games. 

Deus EX MD story is terrible & has no sign of good writing. 
On final location now. 

Avengers screenplay & dialogues were great & a good fan service. 
So even I am of this opinion that SE is taking help from Marvel on that aspect. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Lol why do you wany to speculate when the game has whole a*s credits listing down exactly who did what. 

https://www.thegamer.com/80-percent-of-guardians-of-the-galaxy-was-written-by-former-qa-testers/

hmm..damn nice job they did then.. Story is really good and its the onlyreason iam liking the game.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Games pretty fun and value for time, its risky to start a new gaming project from a movie/comics universe under a big ip 

Case in point, jedi fallen order

Considering that they did a pretty descent job of adapting the characters into game setting 

Possible setting for a sequel too 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

They have really high expectations i guess? Spiderman level?

They think every game should sell like FFVII Remake.

Many series have got canned because of their over-estimation/unrealistic expectations.