eFootball

HundredProofSam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about switching to Airtel Xtreme fiber but having issues getting a new connection. 

So people owning Jio Fibernet

Has anyone played Pes18-21 or Efootball using Jio fibernet? If yes how is the gameplay?Lag?Ping issues? Since Jio has strict forwarding protocols..

Also is the matchmaking quick and smooth?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

This Series is dead

Lets see the major patch was a substantial step towards right direction. Another major patch (without any lockdowns) should improve the game ahead.

Change of engine and F2P model along with lockdowns hurt konami.

They should have had done either of 2 first instead of implementing both things together.

I remember how great Pes13 was and then konami decided to implement Fox engine in Pes14 and how bad Pes14 was(lot worse than current efootball 22).

Pes 15-16 were a stepping stone in different direction and pes20-21 were a masterpieece(especially pes21)

I think that the team will make significant improvements with a coordinated effort if they are allowed to work from office premises.

As far as gameplay is concerned we dont have any other options but to watch and wait. UFL gameplay was a total disapointment.

On 6/1/2022 at 8:08 AM, SRINI87 said:

This Series is dead

Nah.. there's a lot of people still waiting for ML. 

After trying out Fifa 22 last month, I'm even more eager to buy PES ML whenever it launches

• 3 months later...

This is my second online match on efootball

Ive played quite a few offline matches before.I am on base Ps4

I think the game is 60% there of reaching its full potential.

Things i want immidiate improvements with:-

-Gfx of grass and animation of grass

-Minor improvement in color palette

-5-10% fps boost

-Menu colors need to be turquoise and translucent(not a biggie)

-Online modes with all teams 1vs1 ,2vs2 and lobby should be introduced (I think they are holding back on this to focussed on earning money via forcing people to play my club now and master league in near future)

-Collission system can improve slightly

-Some players run off the ball automatically ,it should be done manually with limited capacity(depending on players attributes)

-minor lag during gk and corner kicks should go

Overall the game is definately playable and fun now.I would say gameplaywise its 70% there compares to pes21 with some added features and gfx wise,performance wise its 60-65% there compared to pes21.

Edited by realsoccerdude111

Highlights of online match Arg vs Fra. I play as Arg. Pardes goal was special and then opponent tried to rage quit.

The game play and performance are nearly there..20-30% improvement in gameplay and it will be a great game.about 5-10% performance boost on Ps4 and it will play perfect