eFootball

HundredProofSam

13 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

The only good thing that came out of this, personally, is that I was finally forced to switch to Fifa.

While I am still struggling with the cameras, and the gameplay feels noticeably less smooth than PES, much better experience overall.

FIFA first or playing after a while feels less smooth for sure. When I played after a year, I felt like stuck in the mud with movement but once you are past 5-10 hours / 30-50 matches, it gets a lot better with smoothness. Not perfect but a lot less noticeable. 

Camera - I usually play tele broadcast with 18/2 settings. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

It was mainly a business decision to integrate mobile users and console users using the same engine. Not that the decision was absurd to start off with

That makes sense. But I wonder if it's really a wise decision. Don't see them generate much revenue this year, with such early reviews.

I skipped last year for this. Now I might either skip 1 more year, or shift to FIFA

9 minutes ago, Jerush said:

I skipped last year for this. Now I might either skip 1 more year, or shift to FIFA

Made the switch to Fifa this year. I miss the smoothness of gameplay and the Player cam from PES, but everything else is better. Getting used to those two former aspects as well.

7 hours ago, Jerush said:

That makes sense. But I wonder if it's really a wise decision. Don't see them generate much revenue this year, with such early reviews.

Who knows ... Just like many other firms they are trying to earn off micro transactions...

On 10/13/2021 at 1:13 PM, quixote_1989 said:

Made the switch to Fifa this year. I miss the smoothness of gameplay and the Player cam from PES, but everything else is better. Getting used to those two former aspects as well.

How's the career mode. I play only master league. Does it have a proper fleshed out career mode

25 minutes ago, Jerush said:

How's the career mode. I play only master league. Does it have a proper fleshed out career mode

I know many PES vets who tried moving to Fifa this year but as expected becauss of gameplay reasons after a week they dont want to play Fifa anymore.

41 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

I know many PES vets who tried moving to Fifa this year but as expected becauss of gameplay reasons after a week they dont want to play Fifa anymore.

Even if I don’t like Fifa then i’d rather skip for a year. The damage has been done there is no going back for me ro play a mobile driven game.

53 minutes ago, swift said:

Even if I don’t like Fifa then i’d rather skip for a year. The damage has been done there is no going back for me ro play a mobile driven game.

I would personally wait for 3 to 6 months before giving Efootball a try. 

Important thing for me is to enjoy football and I am doing that with PES21

18 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

I would personally wait for 3 to 6 months before giving Efootball a try. 

Important thing for me is to enjoy football and I am doing that with PES21

why wait for 3-6 months, just why? We were playing the same game since 2020 so they can move on to 22, which everyone accepted and when they first showed e-football in Aug, that was when criticism really started pouring in and even then they did not accept the flaws and still moved ahead.

15 minutes ago, swift said:

why wait for 3-6 months, just why? We were playing the same game since 2020 so they can move on to 22, which everyone accepted and when they first showed e-football in Aug, that was when criticism really started pouring in and even then they did not accept the flaws and still moved ahead.

It was probably a business decision to use old Unreal engine and opt for graphics that were optimized by keeping in mind cross-play with mobile gaming. 

The game can head towards correct decision depending on decision makers at konami.