Wireless Gaming Mouse under Rs.7000

adikumar2010

I am looking for gaming mouse wireless under 7K. I mostly play FPS games like Apex Legends, Hyperscape.

These are my must have requirements :
1) I am Right handed user with Finger Tip Grip & small-medium sized hands
2) Mouse should be under 100 grams with batteries
3) Same latency as wired mouse

These are optional requirements :

1) More buttons the better (preferably more then 6-7 programmable buttons)
2) Battery life should be more then 50 hours if it's built-in rechargeable and if AA/AAA cell then it should be more then 150 hours.

Also every mouse I ever bought (HP, Logitech, Asus, Microsoft, Dell) in my life had double click issues after a while I don't think there is even a single mouse in the world which won't have this issue.

• 2 months later...

If you're still looking for a wireless mouse under 7K, there are two main options you can consider, one is Logitech G305 and other is Razer Orochi V2.
Both are called eggs, that is, they are egg/oval shaped and both are small enough so that you can use them without any problem with fingertip grip.

Main differentiating factor between them is their weight and battery they use.
G305 weighs about 99 grams with AA battery while Orochi V2 weighs about 75 grams with AA and 65 grams with AAA battery.
Yes, Orochi V2 accepts both AA and AAA batteries.

Another aspect you may want to consider is software of both of the companies.
I've used both Logitech Ghub and Razer Chroma and I've found Ghub comparatively less resource hungry. There are many posts and reviews which say both softwares are garbage but I've personally never experienced any problem with either of software.

Just for reference, G305 goes fro around 3K while Orochi V2 goes for around 5.5K.

Another option you can consider if you extend your budget a bit is Glorious Model O wireless, but I have no experience with glorious, so I can't comment much on it, but reviews say it's a great mouse.

Sent from my M2012K11AI using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

There are several wireless gaming mice available in the market that are priced under INR 7000. Some options you may want to consider include:

1. Logitech G305: This is a lightweight, wireless gaming mouse with a HERO sensor and a 12,000 DPI sensitivity. It is priced at around INR 3,500.
  2. HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro: This is a budget-friendly wireless gaming mouse with a Pixart 3389 sensor and a DPI range of 100-16,000. It is priced at around INR 4,700.
  3. Razer Viper Ultimate: This is a high-performance wireless gaming mouse with a Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology and a 20,000 DPI sensor. It is priced at around INR 6,999.
  4. Redragon M686 Wireless: This is an affordable wireless gaming mouse with a DPI range of 800-1600 and a 2.4GHz wireless connection. It is priced at around INR 2,000.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.