FIFA21: IVG EURO 2020 Tourney

bharat_SS

FIFA21 IVG EURO2020 Tourney

The OC has planned to host IVG EURO 2020 in the coming days. The details of the tournament are as follows:

Each participant must be aware of all the rules listed below. Insufficient knowledge of the rules cannot be used as an excuse for breaking the rules.

The entire tournament is based on fair-play practised by the participants because not everything can be regulated by the OC.

PRIZES: None.

FIFA21 IVG EURO2020: RULES & REGULATIONS

1. General:
1.1 Open only for IVG members.
1.2 Dates: 4 July 2021  - 18 July 2021.
1.3 Platform: PS4/PS5.
1.4 Game: FIFA21 for PS4. Players are allowed to play on PS5 as long as they use PS4 version of the game.
1.5 Places will be secured through the "first come, first served" basis.
1.6 Tourney has been planned for 8 people. However, if more people register, then the number of participants may be increased. Tournament format may change if fewer people register.

2. Tournament rules:
2.1 Team selection: Teams will be allocated to the players through a draw. 90-overall squad type will be used so no need to worry about getting a weaker team through draw.
2.2 Tournament format: League stage (04 July 2021 - 11 July 2021) and then Knockout stage (12 July 2021 - 18 July 2021).
2.3 League stage: Players will be divided into 2 groups.
2.4 Every player will play 1 game against each opponent in their group.
2.5 Host of a match should be decided mutually by both players. There's no away goal rule, so it should be easy.
2.6 Basic football points system applies to the league stage (Win = 3, Draw = 1, and Loss = 0).
2.7 Tiebreaker for League stage will be:
1) Goal difference
2) Goals scored
3) Head-to-head record in their match
4) Clean sheets
*If still equal, a play-off match between those 2 players will be played.

2.8 Knockout stage: On completion of league stage, fixtures for quarterfinals will be like A1 vs B4, A2 vs B3, A3 vs B2 and A4 v B1. Similar format will be used in semifinals and finals also. Only one match will be played in the each fixture in the knockout round.

2.9 As we know, lag is integral part of online gaming, there will be lag in almost every match so be prepared to play in lag if it appears. But, if there's an unplayable lag (and not just the normal lag) in a match, players can restart their match with mutual agreement. Try to change the host, it might help. Please be aware if your opponent has scored a goal in the meantime it will stand. For example, player A is facing lag while playing against player B. Player B has the possession and player A presses pause button the game will only stop after a foul/ball goes out of play. If player B scores a goal in the meantime. In the next game player A should give player B his one goal advantage back by scoring an own goal then play the rest of the match normally. But, and it's a big but, it is advised to all players if you have the possession in the early stages of a match and opponent presses the pause button, like in first 10 minutes game-time, please pause the match & wait (remember fair-play?) and if you don't receive any message from opponent regarding lag, just play normally after the pause times out completely. I know it's quite a long point but it has to be explained to avoid any conflict/dispute arising later on.
2.10 If a disconnection happens, consider every match as 93-minute long (it includes the 3 minutes of the injury time also) please play the remaining minutes in the next game. For example, if a DC happens at 62' in a game. You should play 31 minutes (93'-62' = 31') in the supplementary game. The first 31 minutes will count. There's no need to play the entire duration of the supplementary game. It is important to understand this point, I hope it's clear to everyone.

3. Registration:
3.1 To register, please provide your details in following format:
A. Name : Bharat Kumar
B. PSN ID : bharat_SS
3.2 No need to post team names.
3.3 A player must use the same team they are assigned (through a draw) throughout the tournament.

4. Match settings:
4.1 Game speed: Normal
4.2 Squads: 90 Overall
4.3 Half length: 6 minutes
4.4 Defending settings: Tactical defending

5. Match playing and result/score reporting:
5.1 Players are required to play with the PSN ID they have specified at the time of registration.
5.2 Matches need to be completed within the days mentioned. Start time is 00:00 on 04-07-2021 and end time is 23:59 on 18-07-2021. Any results posted outside of this window will not count.
5.3 Every player must play all their games, failing to do so may result in warning/ban from the tournaments organised by the OC.
5.4 Players are free to communicate by any medium with mutual understanding. We have realised that to set up a match timing WhatsApp is very helpful.
5.5 It is important both players must post/confirm the results/scores in the tournament thread on the same day after finishing the game.
5.7 Tables will be updated from time to time. You must keep track of your W-D-L and GF-GA stats. In case, I make a mistake it might cost you a few places in the standings.

6. Discipline rules:
6.1 We take the discipline very seriously. Guilty may be disqualified and/or banned from the future tourneys hosted by the OC.
6.2 Please play fair and be nice to your fellow IVG members.
6.3 Decision of the OC will be final.
6.4 Some OC members may not be actively present here in the thread but they will be around if a situation/dispute arises.
6.5 Abusing, bullying and/or threats against the other players are not tolerated.
6.6 Basically, nothing bad is tolerated.

Message from the OC:
All the best to all players from us.

Edited by bharat_SS

Player Name  - PSN ID

1. Sanwal Memon - SanwalCr9

2. Sarwaan Memon - SarwaanMemon96

3. Bharat Kumar - bharat_SS

4. Palash Kirar - Uber-mensch07

5. Rahul Malhotra - psychic_ANIMAL

6. Azaan Teki - xzaanx

7. Armaan D - ard8134

8. Ulag - Nathan_ulags

Teams:

1. Belgium

2. Czech Republic

3. Denmark

4. England

5. Italy

6. Spain

7. Sweden

8. Switzerland

-------------------------------

Group Stage:

Group A

Ulag - Denmark

Armaan - Spain

Sarwaan - Czech Republic

Palash - Italy

Group B

Rahul - Switzerland

Azaan - England

Sanwal - Belgium

Bharat - Sweden

-------------------------------

Knockout stage draw:

Quarter finals:-

QF1 = A1 vs B4

QF2 = A2 vs B3

QF3 = A3 vs B2

QF4 = A4 vs B1

Semi finals:-

SF1 = QF1 vs QF3

SF2 = QF2 vs QF4

Final:-

SF1 vs SF2

Edited by bharat_SS

In! 

Name: Sanwal Memon

Psn ID: Sanwalcr9

This will be fun, atleast no USA this time lol. 

Bharat bhai can i reserve a place for Sarwaan too? He's asleep now, but i've forwarded it to him. If not, no issues!

5 hours ago, Sanwal said:

In! 

Name: Sanwal Memon

Psn ID: Sanwalcr9

This will be fun, atleast no USA this time lol. 

Bharat bhai can i reserve a place for Sarwaan too? He's asleep now, but i've forwarded it to him. If not, no issues!

You and your USA :ha:

Added both of you to the participants' list. Please ask Sarwaan to confirm his participation here in the thread as soon as possible.

• Haha 1

• bharat_SS changed the title to FIFA21 [PS4/PS5]: IVG Euro 2020 Tourney

In!

PSN: ard8134

Name: Armaan

Although if there is someone else who want to play, please replace me as work is taking up too much of my time, so will only be free at nights. However if players are short, count me in and don't worry! Will be active like the earlier league and would try my best to finish all games!

PS- Can we take a vote of who wants Sanwal to continue with USA? ?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

In!

Although if there is someone else who want to play, please replace me as work is taking up too much of my time, so will only be free at nights. However if players are short, count me in and don't worry! Will be active like the earlier league and would try my best to finish all games!

I will only add you if another (8th) player signs up. Need to balance the groups.

And, Sanwal is surely free to play with USA if he wants to :P

If i get Czech or denmark, i swear i will cry haha 

13 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

In!

:lol:

9 hours ago, bharat_SS said:

I will only add you if another (8th) player signs up. Need to balance the groups.

And, Sanwal is surely free to play with USA if he wants to :P

Maaf karo bhai :lol:

I would like to join but I will be available only from Thursday! Please let me know if it's possible!! Thanks for organizing this tourney!

Edited by Ulags
Typo

8 hours ago, Ulags said:

I would like to join but I will be available only from Thursday! Please let me know if it's possible!! Thanks for organizing this tourney!

We haven't got a choice here but to let you in, however, in return you are expected to stay active from Thursday til the end of the tourney. And, please share your name and PSN ID.

9 hours ago, Sanwal said:

If i get Czech or denmark, i swear i will cry haha 

:lol:

No need to cry as all teams will be equally rated. I knew that some people will not read the OP thoroughly. There is an option in match settings; SQUAD TYPE: 90 overall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Group Stage:

Group A

Ulag - Denmark

Armaan - Spain

Sarwaan - Czech Republic

Palash - Italy

Group B

Rahul - Switzerland

Azaan - England

Sanwal - Belgium

Bharat - Sweden

Groups and teams picked through an online random draw, I have no idea how to record it, so you have got to trust me on this draw :bigyellowgrin:

Please make sure you have added everyone on your PSN. I will update Ulag's details when they become available. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bharat_SS said:

We haven't got a choice here but to let you in, however, in return you are expected to stay active from Thursday til the end of the tourney. And, please share your name and PSN ID.

No need to cry as all teams will be equally rated. I knew that some people will not read the OP thoroughly. There is an option in match settings; SQUAD TYPE: 90 overall.

I did, you know i always do haha, but i didn't understand it and kinda still don't lol, is it like editing your players to 90 or what lol :fear1: Don't think i've ever done this since i started fifa over 13 years ago lol

Edited by Sanwal

31 minutes ago, Sanwal said:

I did, you know i always do haha, but i didn't understand it and kinda still don't lol, is it like editing your players to 90 or what lol :fear1: Don't think i've ever done this since i started fifa over 13 years ago lol

:chair:

When we send an invite to a friend, there are 3/4 settings like... Half length, game speed, squad type (custom/online/90 overall). For this tourney, 90 overall must be selected. Agar abhi bhi nahin samjha to... :threatenlumber:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bharat_SS said:

Thanks!

Name: Ulags

PSN: Nathan_ulags

• bharat_SS changed the title to FIFA21: IVG EURO 2020 Tourney