FIFA 22

Heaven Angel

Free upgrade (Dual Entitlement) is only available for Ultimate Edition buyers. :rant:

I've given my PS4 to my brother, and both of us generally just play the Career Mode. So a FIFA 21-like Dual Entitlement system would've been perfect.

Now, one of us has to spend (or share the cost) for the useless Ultimate Edition and we don't even use the FUT benefits.

Also, pretty sure the PS4 version will be a rehashed version of FIFA 21. Disappointed.

Fifa should just go ful live service and stop charging full game prices annually. I play a decent amount of FUT and usually go for the Ultimate Edition just so I don't have to buy the contracts and get some fodder from the packs. I read somewhere instead of the weekly packs, they will now be offering 4600 Fifa points, which is great. That way at least I can chose to buy the packs when there are good promo packs. 

But paying the full price for the game every year definitely hurts... Atleast for me, from FUT perspective, the year on year improvements have never been worth the money... But FUT is my go to game and the most played by far.... So unfortunately, this is pre-order for me... 

6 minutes ago, psinide said:

Fifa should just go ful live service and stop charging full game prices annually. I play a decent amount of FUT and usually go for the Ultimate Edition just so I don't have to buy the contracts and get some fodder from the packs. I read somewhere instead of the weekly packs, they will now be offering 4600 Fifa points, which is great. That way at least I can chose to buy the packs when there are good promo packs. 

But paying the full price for the game every year definitely hurts... Atleast for me, from FUT perspective, the year on year improvements have never been worth the money... But FUT is my go to game and the most played by far.... So unfortunately, this is pre-order for me... 

and that is why they won't stop charging full price each year. If millions of copies are getting sold each year, they would be idiots to not sell it at full price everywhere

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, psinide said:

Go for pro evo soccer alternatively if buying fifa each year feels like a drag. 

Edited by radicaldude

Go for pro evo soccer in alternate years if buying fifa each year feels like a drag. 
Nah.. No equivalent mode for FUT in PES. And FUT is what I exclusively play

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, psinide said:

I know, its too much to hope for EA being pro consumer.

And people like me will keep spending full price... Its a game I play almost daily...

Its called running a business. A company would be dumb to not make new entries each year. Stop buying them, they would stop making them. Simple. EA is not in it to do charity

6 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Its called running a business. A company would be dumb to not make new entries each year. Stop buying them, they would stop making them. Simple. EA is not in it to do charity

It's crazy people don't understand the basic. Why on earth would EA or any company giveaway the game free or turn it into sub fee when millions of people are still buying it every year??? 

• Like 1

Also, if you are playing FUT regularly, you easily get 500-1000 hours yearly. That's one of best investment you get. If you play just casually, then stick with previous year or buy it later.

Price isn't issue for regular players. Not releasing next-gen version for 2 years in a row is a big no for me. Last year I skipped as PC didn't get next-gen upgrade. This year too same. No, thanks. 

Also, if you are playing FUT regularly, you easily get 500-1000 hours yearly. That's one of best investment you get. If you play just casually, then stick with previous year or buy it later.

Price isn't issue for regular players. Not releasing next-gen version for 2 years in a row is a big no for me. Last year I skipped as PC didn't get next-gen upgrade. This year too same. No, thanks. 
People are paying millions, at the same time there is heavy criticism laid out for not having a game worth full price on a yearly basis. It is the goose that Lays their golden egg, but if this goes on, they might be murdering.

A subscription based model can offset the one time 5k for players and spreads it over a year and could keep their overall fiscals intact. And more than the actual game, EA mints on microstransactions, which is a steady source of income and profits for them over the year.

It was more of wishful thinking than anything else.

You don't need to grind coins now imo, if you play divisions, it's easy to get 40-50k every week. If you play Weekend League, that adds another 30-40k and pack luck can take it further

Apparently, EA is about to finalise the ISL licensing deal. Will be a full-fledged league in the game. I'm guessing the Manager Career Mode will also have the option to manage teams from ISL and also transfer players to/from ISL.

That'll be soooooo amazing if true.