FIFA 22

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Manager said it just means you can't play on multiple machines at same time using same copy. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/What-is-the-quot-1-machine-activation-limit-quot-from-Steam/td-p/10507040

Isn't that true for all steam games by default though?

f22-fut-heroes-featured-image.png.adapt.

FUT Heroes have unique league-specific chemistry which is tied to their specific hero moment, providing a green Club link to any player within the same league as well as the usual nation link, giving you new ways to build your dream squad and recreate some of football's most famous moments in FUT 22.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/ultimate-team/fut-heroes

Now that PC version is not getting the full graphical fidelitty ... I was wondering if I should buy for Series S or PS5? I have been playing Fifa 21 on XSS with no problem at all, but was wondering if I am gonna miss out much in terms of visual detail if I go for Series S version over PS5. Any thoughts?

Really depends on what you play. Matchmaking is rarely an issue on any platform. You can play Rivals/WL without any problem. 

PlayStation has more items on market. So low-mid range cards are cheaper.

Xbox has cheaper prices for high tier cards compared to PS/PC. 

Get where you have people to play with (if you play with friends). If playing against randoms, it doesn't matter. Though IVG have a lot of FIFA players on PlayStation than other platforms. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Really depends on what you play. Matchmaking is rarely an issue on any platform. You can play Rivals/WL without issue. 

Get where you have people to play with (if you play with friends). If playing against randoms, it doesn't matter. Thought IVG have a lot of FIFA players on PlayStation than other platforms. 

I wonder why no cross-platform this gen again. I had to download the PS4 version of the game as on the PS5 I kept matching up with South Asian pros with uber pro teams. Now at least losing to fellow Indians with uber pro teams :P 

• Haha 1

Cross-play would solve all issues. Majority of people who play on PC also use controller anyway, so there is no advantage barrier either. 

People been asking for cross-play/cross-market for years. Sigh. 

On 7/17/2021 at 1:32 PM, Joe Cool said:

Cross-play would solve all issues. Majority of people who play on PC also use controller anyway, so there is no advantage barrier either. 

People been asking for cross-play/cross-market for years. Sigh. 

They could even add a filter in matchmaking for controllers only if that's the concern.

From what I understand playing with keyboard and mouse is much harder than controller 

anyway, does game sharing still work on ps5? Me and my brother want to buy fifa 22 we always get it together. Does that still work ?

3 hours ago, hussain said:

From what I understand playing with keyboard and mouse is much harder than controller 

anyway, does game sharing still work on ps5? Me and my brother want to buy fifa 22 we always get it together. Does that still work ?

Yes, it does. Needless to say, the account which is used to buy the game from the PS Store has to be active on both consoles.

Yeah. That was a letdown. To add to the misery, they even included quite a bit of internal dev and testing footage. It's interesting to see, but not in a video touted as the "Gameplay Reveal."

Also, immediately after I saw the video, I went to playing my usual FIFA 21 and I noticed some of the things that they mentioned as "features for FIFA 22."

I saw:

- Off-the-ball players asking for the ball.

- The 2-touch control to receive a lobbed pass.

- Some players being frustrated when a pass is not played to them.

- The 'sliced' flank-changing pass.

I understand that all of these might be improved with better animations or better graphics on FIFA 22, but they were certainly not needed to be mentioned as part of the "Gameplay Reveal."

• 2 weeks later...