FIFA 22

Heaven Angel

Guys, if anyone here buying FIFA22 and planning to play IVG tourneys hosted by the OC, we will be using PS4 version of the game for our tourneys next season. This is being done to make sure PS4 and PS5 users can all play together.

We hope to see some of you playing with us next season.

@Joe Cool You have been actively follow FIFA for years, why don't you buy it and play tourneys? :threatenlumber:

@VelivolusDas  Polash, same question to you... :P

2 hours ago, bharat_SS said:

Guys, if anyone here buying FIFA22 and planning to play IVG tourneys hosted by the OC, we will be using PS4 version of the game for our tourneys next season. This is being done to make sure PS4 and PS5 users can all play together.

@Joe Cool You have been actively follow FIFA for years, why don't you buy it and play tourneys? :threatenlumber:

I play on PC. Only 1 year I played on PS4. Didn't want to buy PS+ just for FIFA online. ?

That said, I played a lot of FIFA co-op from here on PS4. Not sure if people still around on PS4. 

13 hours ago, bharat_SS said:

@VelivolusDas  Polash, same question to you... :P

Can't devote enough time for tourneys, yaar. Since life happened, I barely get a couple of hours everyday to play, so I'm almost always catching up on my back-log. :(

Plus, since I'm not too active in FIFA, I don't play as well as earlier, too. :fear:

And I'm not a regular FIFA-buyer anymore. Not sure I'll get FIFA 22, either. So... :(

20 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

I play on PC. Only 1 year I played on PS4. Didn't want to buy PS+ just for FIFA online. ?

That said, I played a lot of FIFA co-op from here on PS4. Not sure if people still around on PS4. 

Fair enough :good:

Having said that I do exactly that every year because FIFA is the only game I play online :P

9 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Can't devote enough time for tourneys, yaar. Since life happened, I barely get a couple of hours everyday to play, so I'm almost always catching up on my back-log. :(

Plus, since I'm not too active in FIFA, I don't play as well as earlier, too. :fear:

And I'm not a regular FIFA-buyer anymore. Not sure I'll get FIFA 22, either. So... :(

Chalega... will do something for all those beeches who say... don't have enough time for long tourneys :D

So, you two don't shut the door completely. :P

Yeah man. This year is tricky. All my friends are on PS4 and we play pro clubs.

But want to play career mode on my ps5 too.

Ultimate edition is too much and not worth. Will likely settle for ps4 version around the first price drop.

FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM 22 DEEP DIVE

Pretty awesome changes to the system. 

• Provide more transparent progression so you know where you stand in a Division and what you need to do to earn promotion and rewards.
  • Reduce weekly match requirements and provide new ways to earn rewards for playing at the level you’re comfortable with.
  • Create a competitive environment for top players with the new Elite Division and leaderboard.
  • Keep the Division Rivals experience feeling fresh throughout the year with the introduction of Seasons.
  • Ranks that reflect your progress within a Division and unlock better Weekly Rewards.
  • Stages, which are the individual steps between Ranks.
  • Checkpoints that prevent losing progress and ensure that players remain at their appropriate skill level.
  • Winning a match moves you forward one Stage.
  • Losing a match moves you back one Stage unless you are on a Checkpoint.
  • Drawing will keep you at your current position.

Elite Division

• The Elite Division is a new tier of competition beyond Division 1.
  • The Elite Division is where the best FUT players in the world can compete. Progression in the Elite Division changes to a Skill Rating system, which players might be familiar with from FUT 21.
  • All players in the Elite Division are Ranked, based on their Skill Rating, with the top 200 appearing on the Global Leaderboard. 
  • Once you’ve made it to the Elite Division, you will remain there throughout the rest of the current Season.

:thumbsup:

Weekly Rewards

Weekly Rewards in Division Rivals are earned by winning a set number of matches before the end of the week. When the week closes out, you’ll receive your reward based on the Rank you’re currently in. The higher you climb in Divisions and Ranks, the better your Weekly Rewards will be. If you start the week in Div 5, but make it to Div 4, you’ll receive the rewards for finishing in Div 4.

In addition to base Weekly Rewards, you can upgrade your current Weekly Rewards by winning more matches each week.

fifa-22-ultimate-team-weekly-rewards.png

Seasons and Milestone Rewards

Division Rivals is now a seasonal competition tied to the overall FUT Season, approximately 6 weeks long. 

Season Milestones are a new way to earn additional rewards in Division Rivals simply by playing Rivals matches. Regardless of whether you win or lose, you’ll make progress towards your Seasonal Rewards. You can earn up to three Milestone Rewards per Division based on the Division you finish in. 

fifa-22-ultimate-team-rivals-season.jpg.

Season Refresh

• At the start of each Season progression resets to a lower Division for all players. The Division a player rolls back to will depend on which Division they finished the previous Season in.

FUT Champions

• With FUT Champions, we are taking the competition structure and spreading it out throughout the week with the introduction of the Champions Play-Offs and Finals. 
  • Our goal with FUT Champions this year was to improve accessibility and reduce the overall commitment required to participate, with fewer matches in the week. 
  • We’ve moved to a points based system this year, rather than wins, so you’ll still make progress even if you lose. The updates to Champions aim to strike a balance between the previous time commitments while still offering a competitive experience and rewards.

Champions Play-Offs

• The Champions Play-Offs are the first leg of the overall FUT Champions competition, and it is open for the duration of the FUT Season, approximately 6 weeks long. Players progress through a limited number of games on their own time, earning points toward Champions Ranks and Rewards. These are awarded at the end of your run in the Champions Play-Offs. 

Champions Finals

• The FUT Champions Finals will take place on weekends, using the same duration that was used for the Weekend League in FIFA 21. The Finals Qualification Token gives you the flexibility to enter the competition on your schedule. 

Champions Rewards

• One of our goals with the introduction of the Play-Offs and Finals was to rebalance the rewards across both competition stages while lowering the overall match requirements.
  • When you start the Play-Offs, you are competing for the first set of rewards and a chance to qualify for the Finals, where you can further increase your rewards. 
  • In the Finals, where you finish will decide your additional rewards. If you finish all of your matches in the Finals, you can claim your rewards instantly. If you still have matches to be played, your rewards will be granted at the end of the competition, based on where you finished.

Co-op Public Matchmaking

• We’re introducing a new mode in FUT Friendlies called Co-op Public Matchmaking. The goal of this mode is to have a casual drop-in experience playing FUT with a new partner against other Co-op opponents.

Main Menu 

• We’re making some changes to the Main Menu in FUT this year to address some feedback from 21. 
  • With the introduction of tabs, we’ve re-organized our modes and made it quicker to jump into your favourite place to play. 
  • Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) are now accessible from the Home tab. We know this is a really popular feature, and a lot of players go between SBCs and the Transfer Market, so it’s important for these two features to live together.

Looks interesting. I'm glad about the checkpoints, will avoid de-ranking in Rivals, overall it seems they making Rivals more approachable for casuals. Also like the co-op match making to try out new players, good initiative. Overall expecting it to be less grindy this year, fingers crossed!

Is there any place/website that you can purchase fifa22 keys for ps4 cheaper than ps store I.e 3999/- 

cdkeys.com usually offers keys for pc for a less price than on official origin price. Is there anything that is similar for playstation gamers?

(I'm new to ps)

32 minutes ago, bipin1143 said:

Is there any place/website that you can purchase fifa22 keys for ps4 cheaper than ps store I.e 3999/- 

cdkeys.com usually offers keys for pc for a less price than on official origin price. Is there anything that is similar for playstation gamers?

(I'm new to ps)

Don't think so. Cheapest I have heard is by getting PSN credit then buying EA Play (to get 10% off) then buying via FIFA 21 game menu for another 10% off. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Don't think so. Cheapest I have heard is by getting PSN credit then buying EA Play (to get 10% off) then buying via FIFA 21 game menu for another 10% off. 

A trusted retailer in my area is selling at 3700/- (disc) for PS4 pre-order edition. Is it worth it? or can it go any lower?

20 minutes ago, bipin1143 said:

A trusted retailer in my area is selling at 3700/- (disc) for PS4 pre-order edition. Is it worth it? or can it go any lower?

FIFA retains physical value well. You can get and sell it later when the game is available at discount in few months. Usually gets 30-40% off around Black Friday/Christmas. 

3700 INR  is $49 USD. Good price at launch. You can probably get 10% cheaper via digital I think but won't be able to sell. 

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

You don’t buy on Xbox, you wait for it to come on GamePass, FIFA 21 is available right now since almost a month or two

It comes out on Gamepass but after the end of the season.

Haven't bought anything at full price after getting Gamepass, thinking of buying FIFA. It always gets old after a month but I truly enjoy the first month of every FIFA relase.

Was planning to buy PES this year. Since they took one year off, thought PES would be something new, built ground up for new gen consoles. But what a sh*t show the new eFootball has turned out be.