FIFA 22

Heaven Angel

22 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Hate VOLTA, pretty boring

It is boring but has lot of cool stuff and potential which can be used/integrated into another mode as solo Volta mode doesn't seem to work despite making changes. It gets boring fast because entire mode is built around 1 thing.

I would like to see that stuff in career mode as training / friendly within team for morale and whatnot.  

17 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It is boring but has lot of cool stuff and potential which can be used/integrated into another mode as solo Volta mode doesn't seem to work despite making changes. It gets boring fast because entire mode is built around 1 thing.

I would like to see that stuff in career mode as training / friendly within team for morale and whatnot.  

Fifa 20 Volta was actually longer than 21 Volta story

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aercy said:

Why is my PS5 Ultimate Edition with early access showing 5 days? Isn't it suppose to be playble earlier than that with UE?

September 22 for EA Play/Pro access members

September 27 for ultimate edition

October 1 for standard edition

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

September 22 for EA Play/Pro access members

September 27 for ultimate edition

October 1 for standard edition

I am on EA Play subscription toll 27th Sep, but not getting then option of preloading

12 hours ago, armaan said:

Played a couple of FUT games the gameplay feels slow ?

Maybe I'm used to high rated cards from last year that these 79-80 rated players feel really slow

I was playing with All bronze and all Silver teams in Fifa 21 just for fun and faced the same issue

3 hours ago, Aercy said:

I was playing with All bronze and all Silver teams in Fifa 21 just for fun and faced the same issue

slivers and low rated golds feel really slow,

Basically sucks the fun out of the game.

I enjoy trading more then playing the actual game nowdays 

4 hours ago, armaan said:

slivers and low rated golds feel really slow,

Basically sucks the fun out of the game.

I enjoy trading more then playing the actual game nowdays 

Ya but there are Objectives revolving around using all bronze/Silver teams and all, also good to use ub SBC upgrades

2 hours ago, Aercy said:

Ya but there are Objectives revolving around using all bronze/Silver teams and all, also good to use ub SBC upgrades

I only do Objectives for gold cards that need minimal changes to my team because grinding with Bronze/Silver seems like a nightmare. 

2 minutes ago, armaan said:

I only do Objectives for gold cards that need minimal changes to my team because grinding with Bronze/Silver seems like a nightmare. 

Yeah but when you start new Fifa, you don't get much of gold so at that time finishing the objectives help get higher gold cards faster. And with those you can use SBC Gold squad upgrade for even better cards

18 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Yeah but when you start new Fifa, you don't get much of gold so at that time finishing the objectives help get higher gold cards faster. And with those you can use SBC Gold squad upgrade for even better cards

Yea thats true in the start the teams are pretty sh*t but I've been trading since yesterday and I'm already on 50k hopefully in a months time I should have 500k, as the release comes closer gets difficult to get golds on the cheap.

2 minutes ago, armaan said:

Yea thats true in the start the teams are pretty sh*t but I've been trading since yesterday and I'm already on 50k hopefully in a months time I should have 500k, as the release comes closer gets difficult to get golds on the cheap.

I will get access from 27th on PS5. Don't know what is the eligibility criteria for the early access (10hr demo), but despite have EA Play trial and having bought Ultimate Edition, I am not eligible. Perhaps this is Xbox only offer?

10 minutes ago, Aercy said:

I will get access from 27th on PS5. Don't know what is the eligibility criteria for the early access (10hr demo), but despite have EA Play trial and having bought Ultimate Edition, I am not eligible. Perhaps this is Xbox only offer?

I had to go to game store and got option to start trial. Web app is live if you want start trading.