Best Punctuality award 2008

Mysteryman

Remember Metal Gear Solid4, GTA4 , Left4Dead,Fable2 and many other games which game developers promise to release on that particular day/month but change their mind and delay their games much longer as you never know when they actually release them....MGS4,GTA4 were postponed more than twice due to tecnicial,commercial pressures etc which left many fans frustated and disappointed ...... that's bad punctuality of the developers

Activision, Epic Games , Microsoft Game Studios, Infinity Ward, Bungie....are some of the developers/publishers which have a strict time table to make sure that their games get released on the promised release date/month.

So which developer in yr view deserve the Best PunctualityAward 2008

imo its Epic games , every franchise till now , they've kept their word

on the other hand , one cant forget the legacy of Insomniac either.

UT3 for X360???

Insomniac for me....

Square f**king Enix.

Edit: Oops. i thought this was for those publishers and devs who've missed dates. Misunderstandings aside, it's EA and Bungie for me.

Yeah Square Enix the producer of the critically acclaimed Final Fantasy series and other RPGS had announced FinalFantasyXIII since TGS 2006 and still never mentioned any exact release date in 2009. It's coming for Xbox 360 and PS3 but the other FinalFantasyVersusXIII is exclusive to the PS3 :boxing: . It's availability in India is unknown

Archived