FIFA21: The Open Tourney

bharat_SS

On 7/27/2021 at 9:01 AM, bharat_SS said:

Actually, I found a bigger win on IVG FIFA, it was achieved by Sanwal Memon in his prime. @Sanwal

Sanwal 13-0 Asif [IFL Qualifier tourney] in FIFA12 season.

@Modern_UbermenschSorry bro, you are not the best loser on IVG FIFA. :P

Almost 10 years years ago, damn :hug:

Plus you've been putting all the hard work since over a decade <3 :hug: 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 11:25 PM, Sanwal said:

Almost 10 years years ago, damn :hug:

Plus you've been putting all the hard work since over a decade <3 :hug: 

It takes a lot of time and effort, there's no doubt about it. I do it for us all our little FIFA family on IVG. So, I'm grateful that we have IVG :hug:

I am sure there are a lot more FIFA players on IVG than who currently play the tourneys regularly. I hope we keep getting new players every tourney and FIFA group keeps growing :D

Just to attract players who don't have a lot time to play long league style tourneys, we will try to organise some short tourneys also where players will need to play like... just 5 matches or even less. Come on fellow IVGians, come and play with us and show us your FIFA skills :)

• Like 4

Results:

Akhil 1-1 Nikhil

Akhil 4-1 Nikhil

These results end Nikhil's journey in this tourney. He is out of the race for a top 4 position to qualify for knockouts. :console:

Thanks, Akhil for streaming the game live and most of us watched. Those were 2 awesome matches and we were fully entertained :D

• Like 1

• bharat_SS changed the title to FIFA21: IVG Open Tourney

Table update:

Group Stage

Results Table

Knockout Stage

The group stage is over now, time to play semifinals.

Akhil vs Ashish

Ulag vs Sarwaan

Semi finals: 1v4 and 2v3 will have two legs and NO AWAY GOAL rule.
Final: Winners of semifinals will play the final, a single match.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:14 AM, Sanwal said:

Thank you so much for all the hard work and amazing tourney Bharat bhai! Had a great time and gl to all the semi finalist! Also a shoutout to @Keano, thanks alot for sorting out my account access!

Thanks to  @Keano  :)

On 8/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Joy said:

Only PSN right no Xbox ?  I play Fifa 21 via Xbox Game Pass.

Yes, only PS.

• Like 1

Played Nathan and won 3-2 in the finals. Wasn't able to record the game but uploaded the highlights:

Amazingly played Nathan and a very fun game. Thank you so much Bharat bhai for organizing the tourney and you hard work. I think my first tournament in like 7 years and very happy to win it.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ash_ said:

Played Nathan and won 3-2 in the finals. Wasn't able to record the game but uploaded the highlights:

Amazingly played Nathan and a very fun game. Thank you so much Bharat bhai for organizing the tourney and you hard work. I think my first tournament in like 7 years and very happy to win it.

Great game bro! Will never forget our buttery smooth 10 ms games ever! Congrats on the title! Thanks to @bharat_SS for organizing! Got a lot of good friends because of these tourneys! 

• Like 1

• bharat_SS changed the title to FIFA21: The Open Tourney