Dead Space

Heaven Angel

25 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Seems like a long ways off :(

Also, would have preferred they made a DS4 instead, but will take it. Apparently, this is not 1:1 remake, will have new levels and stuff.

Enjoyed EA conference, finally, they had a good one after so many years. Liked their smaller game reveals also, everything looked interesting.

Yeah the IGN interview said that the game is early in development. I too wish for a sequel but considering the cliffhanger ending and a new developer with no experience of horror games it would be best to have this remake instead 

26 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Yeah the IGN interview said that the game is early in development. I too wish for a sequel but considering the cliffhanger ending and a new developer with no experience of horror games it would be best to have this remake instead 

Yes, you are right.

I'll pass on this one. Ended up replaying Dead Space 1 & 2 last year and the visuals still hold up quite well even now. I suppose the remake would be ideal for people playing it for the first time. 

Just now, Ethan_Hunt said:

I'll pass on this one. Ended up replaying Dead Space 1 & 2 last year and the visuals still hold up quite well even now. I suppose the remake would be ideal for people playing it for the first time. 

Nah. I would totally play it again. Glad to see revival of horror games. This, resident evil series and Callisto

Protocol. 

Hope it should not take too long to make since Motive has an outline from the original. 

IMO, I'm really glad games like Resident Evil get a remake as I can't stand to play them in their original 1990's visuals and gameplay style. I could play them all day all night if I teleported back to that time and era, but not now. However, it's not the same for Dead Space. That game had fantastic visuals even when it got released and even if I play it now, it doesn't feel extremely outdated. Nevertheless, I'm keen to see how the remake turns out on Frostbite engine. Should expect a well optimized game across all systems. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

IMO, I'm really glad games like Resident Evil get a remake as I can't stand to play them in their original 1990's visuals and gameplay style. I could play them all day all night if I teleported back to that time and era, but not now. However, it's not the same for Dead Space. That game had fantastic visuals even when it got released and even if I play it now, it doesn't feel extremely outdated. Nevertheless, I'm keen to see how the remake turns out on Frostbite engine. Should expect a well optimized game across all systems. 

I think I’ll feel this for resident evil 4 remake if it happens because the game holds up pretty well (tank controls) aside but knowing capcom, they’re gonna change it up