Dead Space

Heaven Angel

In case anyone is playing on pc, can you confirm if you are also seeing a lot of stuttering. I see a lot of stuttering every minute or so plus there is lot of variance in frame rates. I am playing on a gtx 1660ti and core i7 10th gen processor with 16 gb ram and game installed on ssd.

19 hours ago, stingray said:

In case anyone is playing on pc, can you confirm if you are also seeing a lot of stuttering. I see a lot of stuttering every minute or so plus there is lot of variance in frame rates. I am playing on a gtx 1660ti and core i7 10th gen processor with 16 gb ram and game installed on ssd.

There is little bit when i enter new area but nothing which harms my experience. I personally  dont care about this stuff unless its real bad.

51 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

The physical copies are out of stock in most stores. :thumbdown: Maybe they didn’t expect it would sell well and ordered 10 copies each. 

Even EA didn't expected that much sales lol, Dead Space 2 remake in the talks already. 

• Haha 1