Dead Space

Heaven Angel

Incredible atmosphere and  audio all around. Game is really dark and i love all the effects of lights and sparks all around. Very spooky.

The  heavy foot steps of isaac, weird faint chatter in the background, necro moving in vents and intensity music when a fight comes. Keeps one on toes all the time. Love the sound in this game.

Perfect pacing and doing actual space related objectives aside from killing necros. Like Throwing a astroid into the space, aligning dish antenna in zero g, moving around in space for a short period of time. All the cool stuff you do. And those jetpacks and suit are so iron man esque.

No wonder this game was/is something special and callisto had huge shoes to fill. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Lmao they removed the VRS entirely from console versions, probably realized their implementation was sh*t.

image.png

This aged beautifully :rofl: :rofl: 

To be fair, this guy is an idiot as he didn't understand the comparison. That FPS counter is unrelated to the VRS implementation. The PS5 VRS implementation was custom and utter sh*t in comparison to the XSX HW implementation. So much so that, PS5 was looking worse that XSS in some areas. Plus, it was one of the worst implementations regardless of the platform -- so they got rid of the entire thing.

If done right, VRS can have an advantage to the tune of 5-15% like Gears 5.

• Like 2

Khatam Baat, Played it real slow exploring a lot.. took about 16 hours.. Best Remake till date for me.. Lets see if RE4 tops this 

Game is so so intense, lot of anxiety feels.. A spine chilling experience to play at night with headphones on :notangel: Gravity was the best part of the game !! 

20230215-233626.jpg

1865678fd1975-screenshot-Url.jpg

Level 6 Suit, can be unlocked after chapter 1 in NG+

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Khatam Baat, Played it real slow exploring a lot.. took about 16 hours.. Best Remake till date for me.. Lets see if RE4 tops this 

Game is so so intense, lot of anxiety feels.. A spine chilling experience to play at night with headphones on :notangel: Gravity was the best part of the game !! 

20230215-233626.jpg

1865678fd1975-screenshot-Url.jpg

Level 6 Suit, can be unlocked after chapter 1 in NG+

Chal ab mera complete karva .. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

FqR19d0WwAE77YA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Completed it! and I can't believe EA actually made a wonderful game. With the sales this game is making I guess EA got the hint that SinglePlayer games are not dead or going to anytime soon. 

About the game: 

I wasn't ready to get jumpscared (not a fan) but after a VC session with @Assassins Creed I got the powah to actually complete this game. It took me 30+ hours to complete. 

Graphics are great but the audio oooffff!! it's 15 out of 10. The audio design is really insane and makes you very paranoid, So good! EA's Motive has done a wonderful job here! 

The overhauled / reworked gameplay mechanics with better alternate fire-modes, quality-of-life improvements and mechanics from other chapters helped this game to stand with modern gen games. 

Story was okayish, nothing groundbreaking here! All supernatural BS with every quest feels really same, go here and fix this Isaac coz you a engineer and we elites will give you orders. 

Overall it's a definitive remake, I had fun! 

Fqo4kjBWYAAS2Hy?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FqosSDjX0AAIiGF?format=jpg&name=large

FqosU0fXsAAJc_B?format=jpg&name=large

FqosXg-X0AEVenj?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just started playing and have played for around 2 hours. Loving the atmosphere and it does get pretty scary (specially compared to the recent RE games). But one complaint is the lack of enemy variety maybe it is too early for me to comment but the enemy gets very predictable after a point and the gameplay is getting a bit boring. I hope it picks up steam soon. Anyway the game is intense as hell and keeps you on the edge of the seat because of the atmosphere alone.