The Cricket Thread

AtheK

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

Kohli hasn't scored a hundred since 2 years now. This is the best time to score one. Please don't let this be CT 2017. 

Kohli did play an ODI innings though, ya it was the need of the hour, but could have done better.

1 minute ago, dylanjosh said:

Watching my first cricket match in many years. Feel like I've watched enough ads to last me the next decade.   

Hotstar has been extremely crap, slipping in ad as and when chance comes, why are we paying for this.

And Bhavesh Kumar :majesty:

Also kohli and team selection :majesty:

Thank god he has quit.

6 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Really hoping for a miracle here. But I was being laughed at here on this forum when I said Babar Azam isn't Top 10 T20 player. He has been amazing and so has been Rizwan. Pakistan finally gets amazing wicketkeeper. 

Our top order collapsed. Score isn't mammoth. Dew has made ball wet. Bhuvi as usual was sh*t and should not be played in any further matches. So, chase is good and azam is doing what kohli did, the difference is they have wickets.

53 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Pandya injured again?

Bc yeh banda hai ya kagaz.

gone for a scan apparently. Did the ball even hit him or did he injure himself by swinging too hard. I hope he’s out from the tournament, utter useless player. Bat sky as a finisher or have ishan at 4 or 1 ( by demoting kl) 

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

gone for a scan apparently. Did the ball even hit him or did he injure himself by swinging too hard. I hope he’s out from the tournament, utter useless player. Bat sky as a finisher or have ishan at 4 or 1 ( by demoting kl) 

He injured himself Swinging. I am hoping like you he doesn't play anymore. Play Thakur as like for like or even Ishan at 6. They both will do much better.

2 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

He injured himself Swinging. I am hoping like you he doesn't play anymore. Play Thakur as like for like or even Ishan at 6. They both will do much better.

Yeah i saw that but someone on commentary said afridi hit him so i got confused. Also KL also shits on big occasions esp if rohit gets out early. 

2 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Yeah i saw that but someone on commentary said afridi hit him so i got confused. Also KL also shits on big occasions esp if rohit gets out early. 

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What a sh*t display. Kohli can't win a toss. Poor team selection. Sending Jadeja over Pandya. Pathetic. Glad that idiot won't captain in T20 again. Should give up odi captaincy too.

kohli is chu**ya BC. if pandya had to be protected till the last 2-3 overs why is he even playing as a batsmen. Whole world was saying that bhuvi looked unfit and should be dropped yet they persisted with him and whats with his pace.? There are bowlers in womens BBL bowling quicker than him.

And to top there MFkers had to take the knee when the national anthem was going on. I mean like WTF and why? Bc itna woke bann na hai toh when you have your dinner with anushka take the knee instead of sitting in a comfy chair. ??