The Cricket Thread

AtheK

9 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah i saw that but someone on commentary said afridi hit him so i got confused. Also KL also shits on big occasions esp if rohit gets out early. 

Na the joker couldn't connect and just swung blindfolded, pathetic excuse of just a batsman, plus now figured out by almost all bowlers.

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

kohli is chu**ya BC. if pandya had to be protected till the last 2-3 overs why is he even playing as a batsmen. Whole world was saying that bhuvi looked unfit and should be dropped yet they persisted with him and whats with his pace.? There are bowlers in womens BBL bowling quicker than him.

And to top there MFkers had to take the knee when the national anthem was going on. I mean like WTF and why? Bc itna woke bann na hai toh when you have your dinner with anushka take the knee instead of sitting in a comfy chair. ??

They took knee during national anthem? I don't think so, they did it during match start. Not sure why the f**k did they even take the knee? For racism bs like football?

1 minute ago, eddy4823 said:

Oath to Fairplay.  

Wtf. Stupid tokenism. Without taking knee they will play unfairly or what? f**king kohli always comes up with stupid sh*t. Pink kits for breast cancer awareness, green kits for climate, 0 trophies. Woke idiot.

4 minutes ago, AtheK said:

On a lighter note, The team selection today, will make all the Indian fans (including me) feel the pain of all the RCB fans (including me) from so many years.

Plus Bowling was complete FAILZ, mostly short balls were bowled which they were absolutely destroying..  Bumrah came in very late but usko bhi Pela.. 

Sad to see a long legacy just slipping away :furious: this 'Its just another game' thing only applies until you are winning..