The Cricket Thread

AtheK

Miller and Tewatia set it up beautifully with some powerful hitting and then Abhinav Manohar hit hard as well in the end. Great chase in the end from GT!

Was Abhinav Manohar's name shown wrongly on Star Sports 1? I could have sworn it read some other name starting with 'S' :unsure:

7 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Miller and Tewatia set it up beautifully with some powerful hitting and then Abhinav Manohar hit hard as well in the end. Great chase in the end from GT!

Was Abhinav Manohar's name shown wrongly on Star Sports 1? I could have sworn it read some other name starting with 'S' :unsure:

His full name is Abhinav Manohar Sadarangani.. he is a powerful hitter in domestic just like Shahrukh Khan.. great prospect.

KL Rahul is the worst captain in Indian cricket. He shouldn't be anywhere near captaincy stuff in Indian team. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, silentassassin said:

SRH look really poor.
I same them finishing at bottom 2 once again..

Serves them right after the disrespectful way they treated Warner. I expect them to turn on Williamson as soon as season goes to sh*t which it will. Pathetic management. Even Punjab management is better than them and have build a good team this year.

Barring Lucknow every team has looked good this year thanks to the shuffling of players. Lucknow has a good team but a terrible captain so their hopes for playoff will be just hopes. 

I hope RCB fixes their bowling and gets a win today. Maxi wont be available tonight too. They really need him in the middle and his couple of off spin overs. 

And don't know how the schedule is prepared. KKR would have played 3 matches before we even play out second one. A week's time between the second match is too much in a close tournament. Nokia will join by 7th but gladly Ngidi and Fizz are good to go so bowling will get a boost.

Edited by harsh1387

7 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Can someone please tell me what's up with KKR batsmen this evening? 67/6!! :furious:

Batting line up is quite sh*t tbh. I don't see kkr going far.

Edited by Big Boss