The Cricket Thread

AtheK

2 hours ago, TAZ said:

LSG look strong already, Stoinis & Holder yet to join the squad..!! PK Vs KKR Should be a good game tonight hopefully Punjab can win. 

But really sad to see that whatever Team batting 1st puts on the board it will be chased no matter what. Even the tail enders are smashing the best bowlers due to wet ball. 

Dew is obviously a struggle but yesterday's match was lost cos of mismanagement of bowling resources by Jadeja or Dhoni or both. You can't make Dube bowl the penultimate over. Good death bowlers would have defended that score. They didn't even bowl Moeen against 2 lefties batting together. CSK messed up. Fleming must be fuming. 

I am enjoying this season. Barring SRH most teams look evenly strong and matches are going till the end. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Big Boss said:

:rofl:

20220401_220407.jpg

Good to see. I think gauti even went up to him and patted MSD post match. Both are legends in their own right. 

Personally I like Gautam. He speaks his mind out even while commentating unlike others who choose to remain neutral & his reading of the game is fantastic. 

• Like 1