The Cricket Thread

AtheK

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

As soon as Hardik gets bowling aspect of his to game, he becomes the first player to be chosen in the side. I hope he continues to do both atleast in white ball cricket. He definitely is in line to be the next captain after Kohli and Sharma will make sure we lose this year WC.

He showed he has a calm head in the IPL
So far he's on fire..

He can replace Thakur in the test team as well. Atleast for overseas tests

So Mr.Kohli wants to rest for T20I series also, man this guy is busy digging his own grave, what did he do to take rest, got tired of yapping and dancing on the field? 

I will be surprised to see him in playing 11 against England, he is non deserving currently and I would be happy if selectors declare that they are resting Kohli for WC also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kohli still enjoying his paid vacation doing f**k all..

Loved Pant opening. No nonsense approach. Even intent from Rohit has been great.

But then dumb cricket by others to keep hitting and losing wickets. Most of the team still can't play short ball well.

I am loving this Aggressive approach with both bat and ball by India.. some games we will be 100 all out but that's ok. This approach is a must in T20. Even with batting collapses we managed 170. England in shambles in T20 and good in Test cricket. How the tables have turned so fast. 

I was at the game. Kohli was doing bhangra while fielding at the boundary with the dhol playing in the crowd.
Never looked like he is worried about the form. The crowd loved him - but not sure if he deserves to be in the team on merit it not!

9 minutes ago, TheGothamChampion said:

Kohli should be dropped after this match. 

He is going to rest for next series after all the hard work he has put in, guy deserves it, it’s not easy to do Bhangra in field, takes lot of energy.

hopefully bcci invests Ina good choreographer for WC.