The Cricket Thread

AtheK

2 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Players on field should know the rules esp in such tight matches.

unke khud ke legends ko rules nahi pata. I saw Akram, Waqar and Shoaib Malik argue on live tv after match got over that no ball should have been referred to 3rd umpire like every other decision, how umpire got under pressure and gave no ball because kohli asked for it and how that 3 runs on freehit were illegal. Seriously they are just a group of illiterate people who happen to be good at cricket.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

This is the commentary we deserves. Gonna try their app and see if I can use it with live video on mute :P 

so good. the english commentary on hotstar is ok ok depending on who's  doing it but hindi is dreadful and its either manjrekar or roadside shayar aakash chopra in combination with someone else. 

good commentators of the current lot imo would be Atherton, nasser hussain, swann, haydos, pommie etc along with evergreen ones like bishop, Shastri, ian smith. the pakistani and bangladesh commentators cant even speak proper english are just there to fill their quota. and most of the new breed of australian commentators are extremely biased too. 

also, i dont know about others but i think harsha bhogle is sh*t, the way he romanticizes the game while speaking is like its some disneyland meets karan johar crossover. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

so good. the english commentary on hotstar is ok ok depending on who's  doing it but hindi is dreadful and its either manjrekar or roadside shayar aakash chopra in combination with someone else. 

good commentators of the current lot imo would be Atherton, nasser hussain, swann, haydos, pommie etc along with evergreen ones like bishop, Shastri, ian smith. the pakistani and bangladesh commentators cant even speak proper english are just there to fill their quota. and most of the new breed of australian commentators are extremely biased too. 

also, i dont know about others but i think harsha bhogle is sh*t, the way he romanticizes the game while speaking is like its some disneyland meets karan johar crossover. 

Axar has a deep relationship with stumps. Something like that he said na :D

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Harsha bhogale's sh*t got old real fast after first 2-3 years. I would take Manjrekar's commentary over his sugar coated romanticizing buttery crap.

37 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

45wdq9k9rkv91.png

since they cant cook up fake stories about shami or arshdeep or someone else this time, they had to come up with this. absolute scumbags. 

37 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Roast from Google CEO LMAO:roflroll:

subah subah apni maa behen karwane aa jaate hai yeh chomu. :rofl: