The Cricket Thread

AtheK

12 hours ago, DinJo said:

Finch is also part of top 10

at one point, he was legit destructive while being damn consistent in T20s. He is one of the few people to cross 900 points thats why even in bad form, it is taking so long for him to get out of top 10. He is an all time T20 great. 

If Captain and Coach have any brain they will drop KL next game and make Pant open. A 15 ball 25 from Pant will be good enough for a start. We made 32 in PP and that too against Netherlands. What will we do against better teams. Including Pant also solves our keeper problem as DK is quite bad.

We can't expect Virat and SKY to save us every game. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

If Captain and Coach have any brain they will drop KL next game and make Pant open. A 15 ball 25 from Pant will be good enough for a start. We made 32 in PP and that too against Netherlands. What will we do against better teams. Including Pant also solves our keeper problem as DK is quite bad.

We can't expect Virat and SKY to save us every game. 

DK's keeping was bad today. missed two or 3 chances i think?? But keep him in the team and be done with KL Rahul. Inspite of rohit telling him the balls going down leg side he left. ab next match me jab rohit bolega nae plum he tab review waste karega.

Either he comes in form or gets rested.

15 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Nothing makes my day as Pak losing..and that too against Zimbabwe and this will ensure their exit from world cup. No way they can better India or SA unless rain creates havoc which I don't see happening. 

What a match, what a win for Zimbabwe.?

Forget Africa, even Zimbabwe has a chance now as long as they win against Bang and Netherlands. Pakistan barely had any chance now

4 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

It unfair to judge a pitch based on how Surya plays. Guy is in form of his life, it doesnt matter what pitch it is. Bhau Maarega

Point is our top 3 take there own sweet time to start, Sharma also got lucky with dropped catch. So more then the pitch it was the intent of top 3.