The Cricket Thread

AtheK

Exactly why I avoid driving when I'm really tired or sleepy, I call uber instead. He could have easily rented a driver if he wanted to go in his own car while he was sleepy. Stupidity from him to take such risk.

Ligament tear in knee means 6+ months rehab+ few months to regain fitness. That's world cup gone for him. IPL gone too. Should have just hired a driver. These guys need to understand that their lives are more precious than they think. 

• Like 1

Humans make mistake no matter who they are. Pant is lucky to be alive. This whole year will go in recovery and rehabilitation. He is lucky to have world class health professionals helping him with that. 

So, who will be our keeper in BGT now. Don't think Samson or Ishan have great FC record. Maybe Bharat. 

10 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Humans make mistake no matter who they are. Pant is lucky to be alive. This whole year will go in recovery and rehabilitation. He is lucky to have world class health professionals helping him with that. 

So, who will be our keeper in BGT now. Don't think Samson or Ishan have great FC record. Maybe Bharat. 

Bharat should get the chance due to consistent years in FC and he seems to be one of the top keepers in the country. 

16 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

I hope we dont go back to Saha, that would be one walking wicket for us

not a chance when we have KS bharat with domestic exploits and Ishan and Samson as known faces.

16 hours ago, KnackChap said:

I hope Rishabh doesn't have any mental scars after the incident. Yuvraj was never the yuvi we knew after his cancer treatment. 

I don't think so. He is a fighter as seen in his cricketing career. Plus he is just 24-25. Yuvi was at end of his career so his coming back was more tough. I am quite sure by end of the year Rishabh will be back. 

16 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

are sab chodo ye BKL rahul hi hoga keeper. Keeps getting kuch na kuch bahana to stay in the team.