The Cricket Thread

AtheK

6 minutes ago, Right said:

Kohli played a beautiful drive and then got out on an absolute Jaffa. That ball would've got just anyone.

I think he needs to chill for a while. More he plays intl cricket, harder will become his recovery.

Spin is Jaffa, Pace is jaffa, Medium pace is jaffa, right now his life is Jaffa.

Ya he should take the year off.

10 hours ago, AtheK said:

Spin is Jaffa, Pace is jaffa, Medium pace is jaffa, right now his life is Jaffa.

Ya he should take the year off.

When Dhoni can't stop playing cos of fame and money do you really think Kohli will. Sponsors won't let him. He is still a really good saleable brand in advertisement. Only way is if Selectors/bcci grow some balls and drop him for a series. Just like pujara was dropped. Or he retires himself which again I don't see him doing at 34. 

9 hours ago, Big Boss said:

He should play domestic or county cricket. And just don't play WC. 

His International white ball form is fine. Considering WC is in Australia, his favourite place to make runs i don't see him being dropped. Especially with Rohit so much injury prone and missing matches like anything along with KL. Even SKY is getting injured a lot. Team will need some senior experienced guy. 

It's amazing i Enjoy watching Puji bat as much as I enjoy Pant batting. I wish Puji makes a ? today. Only true test player left in the era of Bazball. 

• Like 1

On a side note Vihari isn't cut out for test level. I have seen this with him a few times now. He has very limited range of shots and gets stuck at one end not knowing how to make runs. People compare him with Pujara but Puji has every shot in the book and once he is comfortable he doesn't get out and makes it count.