The Cricket Thread

AtheK

in initial days of IPL, owners used to behave like cunts, Mallya, SRK...especially.

SRK used to behave like such a Chu that anyone can get tempted to kick his arse right there.

This owner, I think Raj Kundra. In the RR owner bunch he was the only sadakchhap who could do sh*t like this.

6 minutes ago, dante77 said:

So why didn't he report at that time? Slapping even in lighter tone if means to humiliate someone should be reported. How the hell he kept his silent? 

Millions stopped him!? 

Obviously. 

This again is like those Me2 incidents which people remembered to report after decades when their career was finished. If you are a victim make noise at that time itself.  After Years it's just to gain sympathy and eyeballs. 

• 2 weeks later...

How does Avesh Khan gets selected every time? What an ordinary bowler. Yesterday's match should also be a lesson for India for their lethargic approach in batting towards the end. KL Rahul being out of ideas in pressure situation was another learning. 

On 8/14/2022 at 10:33 PM, KnackChap said:

another century by puji

Really commendable what Pujara is doing. Lost form. Lost his place in the side.
He earned it back by scoring heaps of runs.

I believe this is what Virat should do if he fails in Asia cup. Goto domestic, county or whereever and get some runs.

On other hand Rahane just wasted himself in IPL and not playing anywhere now.. 

On 8/14/2022 at 12:22 PM, harsh1387 said:

Obviously. 

This again is like those Me2 incidents which people remembered to report after decades when their career was finished. If you are a victim make noise at that time itself.  After Years it's just to gain sympathy and eyeballs. 

Naah, its all for cheap publicity for his biography. You think it is a coincidence that his biography released on 11th August and these all things came out at the same time. 

9 hours ago, silentassassin said:

Really commendable what Pujara is doing. Lost form. Lost his place in the side.
He earned it back by scoring heaps of runs.

I believe this is what Virat should do if he fails in Asia cup. Goto domestic, county or whereever and get some runs.

On other hand Rahane just wasted himself in IPL and not playing anywhere now.. 

another one today. that strike rate is insane. 

• Like 4

Its funny to see that Pakistani's are appealing for any ball that is missed by our batsmen through to the keeper just like gully cricket :fap:

I don't think its a wise move by making Pant sit out and playing KL whose coming in after soo many months. Next match Pant should play in place of KL & Kohli to open with Rohit would be the best playing 11.