The Cricket Thread

AtheK

12 hours ago, KnackChap said:

holy crap what a game. great stuff by Afghans but their luck with pak is like how Bangladesh's is with us. & pak have solid hitters it their bowlers too. our chutiyas cant even lift the bat properly after 7. chulu mein doob mar bhuvi. 

11 hours ago, silentassassin said:

Great match.
Should have just bowled wicket to wicket and short of length in last over.
Missed yorker twice and gave easy full tosses.

Afghanistan is improving their game in all departments. Pacers and batsmen also getting better. 

The last over was horrible . Dont know when he wanted to go for an attempted yorker to a taliender (only makes sense if your yorkers are on point) . Match was clearly Afghanistan’s. Also im gonna say it afghan’s played a lot better than our team did especially death overs, dont beat me for it .

12 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

The last over was horrible . Dont know when he wanted to go for an attempted yorker to a taliender (only makes sense if your yorkers are on point) . Match was clearly Afghanistan’s. Also im gonna say it afghan’s played a lot better than our team did especially death overs, dont beat me for it .

the world knows your last statement, and we are not afghans and Pakis, and also I don't have a stadium chair handy right now!!

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, nitinveer said:

and the moment we are out of the tournament, everyone start playing in beast mode!! 

they are belting a tired team from yesterday, and now KL would be like I am the best opener Ever!!

17 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Come on he was the only one who played well against SL. Rohit isn't out of form. Kl is another story. 

agreed. rohit and surya are the only 2 batters in the indian team who are trying to play agressive cricket after dravid/sharma took over. infact rohit sharma has been way too aggressive at time and throws his wickets away. 

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

f**king finally a 100 for the king. both virat and rohit should swallow their pride and open together till the world cup. virat role should be like babar or rizwan and bat till the end while others can go for runs. 

Seriously! What a century. Some shots were vintage like the cover drive on 20th over! I have no idea why KL gets selected and plays as opener. He should be dropped and SKY should be at no. 3.