The Cricket Thread

AtheK

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

Ye anushka kya kr rhi hai virat ke sath.

:doh:

I thik sri lankan players also saw this and couldn't stop laughing while fielding as well, dropping all those catches for Kohli to get his century :P

Was that farhan akhtar sitting behind.

Edited by AtheK

55 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Becoming a baba like this guy is such a great retirement plan. It's so easy to fool people and earn tons of money. Very lucrative

I really dont understand why people like anuskka and virat, who has litrally seen the whole world, believe in babas. Believing god is fir bhi ok but i dont know what these babas would be helpfull for.

For most of the day Aastha is the only channel that i have watched in my childhood because of my grand parents and bcs of that i know that there is nothing these baba would teach me that i didnt already know.

13 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

I really dont understand why people like anuskka and virat, who has litrally seen the whole world, believe in babas. Believing god is fir bhi ok but i dont know what these babas would be helpfull for.

For most of the day Aastha is the only channel that i have watched in my childhood because of my grand parents and bcs of that i know that there is nothing these baba would teach me that i didnt already know.

Jo biwi se kare pyaar woh baba se kaise inkaar.

• Haha 3

Just now, AtheK said:

Jo biwi se kare pyaar woh baba se kaise inkaar.

What i think that she's playing with his mind. Oh man,she's infusing such thoughts and mentality in him which is totally against his natural mindset, basically the mindset he's born with, now i think his mind started fighting with his own thoughts. I know partners are supposed to do all those things which makes you a better person but in this case she wants to completely remove the whole person from a body and try to put someone else. It seems that she has already made up her mind that whatever she does not like about him, she will change that thing and after getting married and having a child together she's back on his mission. Are agar itna hi bura lagta tha hamara purana virat to chhod deti. Ye Kuch jyada hi ho gya,nhi?

I remember Virat's old interview where someone asked whether he do some meditation or puja to calm himself as he have lot of responsibility on his shoulder, his reply was exactly opposite of what he is doing now, he said "do i look like  the puja path type”

Bc kya se kya ho gya.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

What i think that she's playing with his mind. Oh man,she's infusing such thoughts and mentality in him which is totally against his natural mindset, basically the mindset he's born with, now i think his mind started fighting with his own thoughts. I know partners are supposed to do all those things which makes you a better person but in this case she wants to completely remove the whole person from a body and try to put someone else. It seems that she has already made up her mind that whatever she does not like about him, she will change that thing and after getting married and having a child together she's back on his mission. Are agar itna hi bura lagta tha hamara purana virat to chhod deti. Ye Kuch jyada hi ho gya,nhi?

I remember Virat's old interview where someone asked whether he do some meditation or puja to calm himself as he have lot of responsibility on his shoulder, his reply was exactly opposite of what he is doing now, he said "do i look like  the puja path type”

Bc kya se kya ho gya.

Anushka : Chokli :: Georgina : Penaldo

3 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

Bc kya se kya ho gya.

She is sucking out the masculinity from him. Their marriage is like Harry Megan lite.

• Haha 1

Crazy to see how much Siraj and Axar have improved in last 1 year. Siraj is now bonafide world class bowler and Axar's batting has come a long way (still not as good as Jaddu but much better than how he was about an year ago). If Bumrah is fit, the we can bowl Bumrah and Siraj with new ball, Shami with Kuldeep/Jaddu/Axar in Middle overs and then Bumrah and Pandya at death. But we should seriously be looking at Washington as another spinning option as he is a proper batsmen who can bowl in powerplay. This lineup looks good to me:

Rohit

Ishan

Virat

Iyer

KL

Jaddu

Pandya

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Shami

Siraj

3 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Crazy to see how much Siraj and Axar have improved in last 1 year. Siraj is now bonafide world class bowler and Axar's batting has come a long way (still not as good as Jaddu but much better than how he was about an year ago). If Bumrah is fit, the we can bowl Bumrah and Siraj with new ball, Shami with Kuldeep/Jaddu/Axar in Middle overs and then Bumrah and Pandya at death. But we should seriously be looking at Washington as another spinning option as he is a proper batsmen who can bowl in powerplay. This lineup looks good to me:

Rohit

Ishan

Virat

Iyer

KL

Jaddu

Pandya

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Shami

Siraj

KL has rohit Sharma CD, he will continue to play and probably just play as WK like how we played Dravid. The Only change your team will be gill will continue to open.