Most Awesome Boss/Bosses Seen In A Videogame

shaiTaaNi billi

Ace combat 5: the unsung war- The final boss of this game is epic in all it's senses, just imagine flying a jet plane in a tunnel then finally destroying a falling satellite (with nuclear warheads) whose shattering debris is a constant threat, this game really deserved such an end boss :devil:

AC5's final level was one of the best end levels in any action game, especially the tunnel escape section, followed by combined assault on that giant falling satellite. It was the time when Namco Bandai used to make good games because there were no DLCs to rely upon.

AC5's final level was one of the best end levels in any action game, especially the tunnel escape section, followed by combined assault on that giant falling satellite. It was the time when Namco Bandai used to make good games because there were no DLCs to rely upon.

does that mean Ace combat 6 isn't good?

p.s- i have no idea coz i haven't played it yet

i think the prince of persia bosses are very good as well..infact quite tough for me..anyone agree?

the best prince of persia boss was the 2 guys that u have to fight together in The Two Thrones. however its worthwhile to mention here that the boss fights of 300:March to Glory(PSP) are also awesome.

btw my fav boss fight so far is Agni and Rudra in DMC3.

SHODAN --> System Shock 2

To see SHODAN in the flesh after having her chase you around and then you doing the opposite...is disturbing to say the least. Although visually its nothing special (or gameplay wise), its still an experience after all the build-up of the entire game.

The Many --> System Shock 2

Same reason as SHODAN. The many was just....awesome.

Shivan Juggernaught --> Freespace 2

Finally watching the Colossus bring that motherf**ker down was an awesome sight to behold - one of the truly huge bosses that the player could never hope to touch...and then, after a while, their eighty of them that you cant do a damn thing about. One of the few bosses out there that actually WINS.

I have a few more, but none come up off the top of my head. may post them later when they do.

:rofl2: :threatenlumber: i meant i wished i could had confronted Dahaka instead of Empress of time

lolz YOU CAN confront the Dahaka in POP WW , which is the true ending actually by collecting all the secrets ( Life lvl ups I mean ) and after you best The Empress you go against The Dahaka in the every area you fought that Griffon.

P.S. A total different ending after all.

Diablo 2 - Baal and the rest are chicken poop in front of this guy. Whatever level you are be prepared to be slapped around a lot.

That monk from Quake 3 in Nightmare mode - hooo boy - one wrong step and rail gunned.

Sephiroth - gets my vote for coolest boss evah.

^^ I still remember the first time I fought Diablo with my lvl 30 Barb in D2. I opened up a town portal in one of the corners in that area (where Diablo couldn't reach) and kept going back to town, heal / buy a truckload of potions, go back, hack on the big red sucker, abuse potions and repeat!

My first time as necro I kept spamming with iron maiden and clay golem. I would've used the iron maiden / blood golem trick but they had fixed it. And yeah that town portal is essential - the potions kept going veryyy fast.

Archived