FIFA21: Tug of War Tourney

bharat_SS

Can someone with US PSN and owning a PS5 test if this code works and use it ? It says its tied to my account but I don't play much FIFA so use it if it works.

Welcome To The FIFA 22 Closed Beta PS5

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the FIFA 22 Closed Beta. Starting August 12th at 10:00am PDT and open until September 2nd at 10:00am PDT, you can play and test the following game modes: FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode, VOLTA FOOTBALL, Pro Clubs and Kick-Off.

Please find your code below, this code is specific to your account, and cannot be shared.

MC32-EKN9-33XL

59 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Can someone with US PSN and owning a PS5 test if this code works and use it ? It says its tied to my account but I don't play much FIFA so use it if it works.

How you got BETA? ? They never send me one lol. I think it is account tied. Only your account can play it. 

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Not working! :(

It says cannot be redeemed in your region so I guess its account tied

35 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Not working! :(

It says cannot be redeemed in your region so I guess its account tied

US PSN?? I got the region error trying to redeem on the friends India account.. If someone from US PSN confirm it’s not working then I’ll redeem it myself.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

US PSN?? I got the region error trying to redeem on the friends India account.. If someone from US PSN confirm it’s not working then I’ll redeem it myself.. 

Bro, sorry to disappoint you but I don't think you'll be able to use it. Why? Because it has already been redeemed by myself  :fear:

Thanks. Here... :kisstogether:

• Thanks 1

Result:

Sudhir 7-3 Sanwal

@SarwaanM's minions are doing very well for the moment B)

7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Played bharat_SS. 1-1 draw. Well played. 

Forgot friendlies don't go into extra time. ?

You were awesome and that too despite not playing FIFA21 all season. I'm sure you will only get better. Well played and all the best for rest of your games. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Joe 2 - 1 Sobi. 2nd half was intense.

OT: any idea why my team line-up never gets saved? Even after changing in team sheet, it goes back to default in match. ?

Are you changing from balanced to Attacking or something? Balanced, attacking etc all have diff formations. Could be reason.